Matt Walker FB/IG: Studio La Fabrique pictures shared (May 7, 2020)

ad1fcd4964c35c06499883883a410d2e.jpg

8343f85f1cda06d6f5978668062b1468.jpg73e9427648e095cdcadf23f7dd759c80.jpged0053183cf4216fdc61f2bd9e8621b3.jpg6935288146e8fb102931d240d5b5f488.jpg85486c96e3ae3b9c0972091af1a98f64.jpg7a69714142931701528c525fa99181ee.jpg39100e0039563cf1eab4f7effe48d2c0.jpg

"tbt. studio la fabrique 2019.

#iamnotadogonachain #studiolafabrique #officialtamadrums #zildjiancymbals"

Not something that gets shared often - so worthy of including here.
A few snaps of the studio setup during the Dog sessions.
Regards,
FWD.

Update: May 8, 2020 - Matt added another 10 images here:

Thanks. Weird studio setup - looks like it was recorded in someone's living room.

View attachment 56318
View attachment 56316View attachment 56317View attachment 56319View attachment 56320View attachment 56321View attachment 56322View attachment 56323

"tbt. studio la fabrique 2019.

#iamnotadogonachain #studiolafabrique #officialtamadrums #zildjiancymbals"

Not something that gets shared often - so worthy of including here.
A few snaps of the studio setup during the Dog sessions.
Regards,
FWD.

It does look like someone's living room. I wonder was that part of the building where Matt Walker was based and practiced? The marmalade cat looks like he's going to record an ASMR video. Nothing quite like a cat purring for relaxing.

It does look like someone's living room. I wonder was that part of the building where Matt Walker was based and practiced? The marmalade cat looks like he's going to record an ASMR video. Nothing quite like a cat purring for relaxing.
Floor plan, guide and gallery here:

No sign of the World Peace bike in the gallery, but it certainly is in idyllic countryside.
Regards,
FWD.

doggy without a chain,wee fat doggy if you ask me.im sure woof woof speaks highly of me,no,didnt think so.

Lovely studio. Also where Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds recorded Push the Sky Away.

If it looks like someone’s living room, that’s because it’s an old French manor house converted into a residential studio.

Off topic , again .... Hovis you mentioned the other night about the golden girls as one of your fave comedy shows...... well as you'll be well aware, they are back on tv, they were one of my faves as well, I've been watching the repeats and are still as funny as ever now as , when I watched the show back in the day , they all presented as, well ancient, olde..... now I'm looking at one or two of them and thinking, well, yes maybe I would, now I'm more their age...... oh how we all wither.....

Just guessing with the rug, furniture and looks to be a small room, they set up in there to get a deader/dryer drum sound, rather than record in a larger live sounding room, reflections,etc.

I haven’t looked at the studio, but I assume they do have a larger room for recording also.

Thanks. Weird studio setup - looks like it was recorded in someone's living room.
There are more studios out there that are converted houses than purpose built studios such as Abbey Road. Wool Hall Studios is basically a converted mansion where Viva Hate was recorded. Most of his albums were recorded at Hook End Manor, another converted mansion. For example The Pixies' new album was recorded in a church.

I won't go on.

Last edited:
Floor plan, guide and gallery here:

No sign of the World Peace bike in the gallery, but it certainly is in idyllic countryside.
Regards,
FWD.

A quick look at the floor plan tells me that this is a picture of the library, which is used for live recording.
I am not surprised that Morrissey loves this place, it is indeed idyllic. He must love that cat too.

Lovely studio. Also where Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds recorded Push the Sky Away.

If it looks like someone’s living room, that’s because it’s an old French manor house converted into a residential studio.
Good album

Thanks Fwd!!
This is nostalgic and beatiful, like when a recital ends and you stand looking at the stage and your idol left and never saw you!!!
OH,OH OH!!!
Here is one of the best albums but the Musical Pather of IANADOAC is missing!!!

I wonder why Morrissey did not published these photos and why he did no take some with the chubby black man who was without a chain and with that beatiful cat, Moz these are the things that we like to the fans,you must share more of these things ,and not so much of hardly known people,it is what i think with all respect , they are beatiful Moz!!!!.
Why doesn't he invite us? Wonder with doesn,'t?!!!!!!!

Is that the dog on the cover of WPINOYB?
I think her name is Paula. She's mentioned in the sleeve notes of the album. She's gotten old.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom