Morrissey Central MEAT IS … MURDER? STILL A DEBATE??? (February 26, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
The Sun link doesn't work on my phone, so I've no idea if it's PETA or a farmer who has been cruel.

The Sun link:

Last edited by a moderator:
The harsh truth ……

Moz spoke out against the cruelty of using wool.
Moz is often an advocate for PETA.
PETA “No amount of fluff can hide the fact that anyone who buys wool supports a cruel and bloody industry.”
In 2017 Morrissey wore wool products.
Moz preaches one thing and does another.
Moz is a hypocrite. And ... not for the first time.

You're still not making the distinction between buying wool and merely wearing wool, especially in a situation where there's a costume designer working behind the scenes. There are too many variables and unknowns in this that you're not taking into consideration. Anyway, even if it was wool, how big of a sin would that be in the grand scheme of things? A viewer would have to be a fashion industry cognoscente to look at a music video and finely discern what the item is, and whether the wardrobe is original or imitation. How many people, if any, would seriously get the idea that Morrissey is supporting or promoting the wool industry?

It's extreme nit-picking to the nth degree. This is done either out of a grudge against Morrissey, or some kind of deranged vegan puritanism where the perfect becomes the enemy of the good—the vegan version of the Malleus Haereticorum; the Witchfinder General. I will take these nit-picking arguments against hypocrisy seriously when the people who make them stand on their flawless logic and principle and make the only non-hypocritical choice they leave themselves with: suicide.

Last edited:
4kin hilarious on here today, you couldn’t make it up.
If Steve announced the moon was made of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese these empty head thick twunty4kwit nut jobs would have no trouble backing him up.

Black is white
List of the Lost was the greatest book penguin ever released
Steve is not gay
The huge 2 date tour of the UK is a sold out success
The poor reviews of Steve On A Chain is just the hateful British press not listening
Steve never said those nasty things to Der Spiegel (even though he did really)

Bless them all and bless Alexa :highfive:

??:knife:

Hey, Ronny-The-Registered-Retard, gotta couple of new icons 4ya:
:poop:4?Z

You're still not making the distinction between buying wool and merely wearing wool, especially in a situation where there's a costume designer working behind the scenes. There are too many variables and unknowns in this that you're not taking into consideration. Anyway, even if it was wool, how big of a sin would that be in the grand scheme of things? A viewer would have to be a fashion industry cognoscente to look at a music video and finely discern what the item is, and whether the wardrobe is original or imitation. How people, if any, would seriously get the idea that Morrissey is supporting or promoting the wool industry?

It's extreme nit-picking to the nth degree. This is done either out of a grudge against Morrissey, or some kind of deranged vegan puritanism where the perfect becomes the enemy of the good—the vegan version of the Malleus Haereticorum; the Witchfinder General. I will take these nit-picking arguments against hypocrisy seriously when the people who make them stand on their flawless logic and principle and make the only non-hypocritical choice they leave themselves with: suicide.

Agree that they're nit-picking & they're not serious.

Not nit-picking.

Your God actually preached about the cruelty involved in the production of wool only to advertise it and wear it himself!?

Morrissey gets to preach to people about how they should lead their lives but he is not to be held accountable when he doesn't live that life himself!?

Whether a fan or not it's difficult to imagine how anyone could dertermine his behavior to be acceptable ... do as I say not as I do.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom