Members Pics

Yeah, it made me laugh because who would want one star shoes? It seems like they should have called it something else.

Lol. The most ridiculous thing being they look almost exactly like Chuck Taylors, with the exception of the star. So, when you buy All Stars, you're basically paying $20 extra just to get a patch on each shoe instead of a stitched star.
Converse%20One%20Star.jpg

I know. Kenzie is so sweet, but yeah....some people...

Funny you should talk of "some people" as though I've done something wrong. I merely stated the FACT that Kenzie is 15 and therefore I don't believe it's right to discuss starting a frink thread for her. I like Kenzie, she's nice. I don't see why your little clique is so upset over my opinion.

If you don't like Viva, that seems to be a battle you should fight with him. We should be allowed to befriend anyone we please without feeling blacklisted. I literally have nothing against any of you, and I think that forum brawls are silly. That being said, I honestly apologize if I've upset other forum members in any way.

Last edited:
Re:

Isn't she only fifteen years old? She's a lovely lass... but if you frink her, I will assume you to be a pedophile.

You are wrong to interpret a friendly jokey comment as sinister stuff.

Pity in your opinion a word frink is an act of sleaze.
Personally frink means admiring someone attractive.

As far as I know Emil hasn't posted any abusive comment in the forums.

Get a life.

Re:

Get a life.

Exactly!! Well said.

Re:

Get a life.

And I have posted abusive comments? I think not! Well, clearly you all have a very skewed sense of "friendly jokey"! I will perhaps gain a life when you learn how to speak in a way that doesn't sound like you're writing for fortune cookies. I mean, "Pity in your opinion a word frink is an act of sleaze". I'm sorry, but do not address me until you can do so in a coherent manner.

Re:

And I have posted abusive comments? I think not! Well, clearly you all have a very skewed sense of "friendly jokey"! I will perhaps gain a life when you learn how to speak in a way that doesn't sound like you're writing for fortune cookies. I mean, "Pity in your opinion a word frink is an act of sleaze". I'm sorry, but do not address me until you can do so in a coherent manner.

Emil was teasing her, that's all.

However, you automatically thought that his comment was rather sleazy which is wrong.
It is an awful pity that you associate a word frink as an act of sleaze.

Re:

Yeah, since america is the world all of us who have another mother tongue than english can't possibly have anything useful to say. :eek:

Re:

Everyone, it's ok.:) I know Emil was just teasing, and I am flattered.:blushing: I can understand nothappynotsad's concern though. There are some perverts out here, (not Emil of course) but she just meant for me to be careful. No need for everyone to start fighting and calling each other names and saying silly stuff they don't mean. I like all of you guys, don't turn against each other.:o

Re:

Everyone, it's ok. :) I know Emil was just teasing, and I am flattered.
I can understand nothappynotsad's concern though. There are some perverts out here, (not Emil of course) but she just meant for me to be careful. No need for everyone to start fighting and calling each other names and saying silly stuff they don't mean. I like all of you guys, don't turn against each other.

Yeah, I suggest you to set up contact list in order to block unsolicited PMs.

It's very disappointing that nothappynotsad who could've sent a PM to you, however, he / she decided to criticise Emil in this thread.

Re:

Everyone, it's ok.:) I know Emil was just teasing, and I am flattered.:blushing: I can understand nothappynotsad's concern though. There are some perverts out here, (not Emil of course) but she just meant for me to be careful. No need for everyone to start fighting and calling each other names and saying silly stuff they don't mean. I like all of you guys, don't turn against each other.:o
good to read this Kenzie, because reading back all I could think was "What does Kenzie make of all this?" :confused:
I am glad to see you took it all in stride :straightface:
also, I think there would be more positive comments about your photo :)
but people here likely just don't want to deal with the trolling comments of people like "nothappynotsad" or others like her :cool:
sorry :o

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom