Members Pics

Isn't it just! It's an phone app that gives you ridiculous hair cuts and face wigs.. I'll be an extremely old man before I could grow a tash like that, not that I'd want to.

What's the ap called? :D

I bet you a dollar you have high top Converse. These are Chuck Purcells which generally come in low top, I could be wrong. Same family, different shoe. The sneaker that smiles. :thumb:

So, is Chuck Purcell a poor man's Chuck Taylor? :p

So, is Chuck Purcell a poor man's Chuck Taylor? :p

:doh: They're JACK Purcell's. I said Chuck because I have a pair of Chuck's too. They look like killer whales, I wear them when I'm feeling mischievious. :p No, Jack Purcell's were designed by a famous badminton player and produced by Converse as well. I've just always worn them for some reason. And there's this...

stern-phil-james-dean.jpg

Hubba, hubba. :D

:doh: They're JACK Purcell's. I said Chuck because I have a pair of Chuck's too. They look like killer whales, I wear them when I'm feeling mischievious. :p No, Jack Purcell's were designed by a famous badminton player and produced by Converse as well. I've just always worn them for some reason. And there's this...

Hubba, hubba. :D

Wait a sec. How does that make any sense? If you have a pair of Chuck Taylor's, why would you call your Jack Purcell's Chuck Purcell's? Lol.

Speaking of Killer Whale shoes...
killer+whale+shoes.jpg

I usually don't wear my Converse...I have a couple of Cole Haan loafers and ankle boots that I usually wear.

Wait a sec. How does that make any sense? If you have a pair of Chuck Taylor's, why would you call your Jack Purcell's Chuck Purcell's? Lol.

I got confused for a second. I have "Chucks" and "Purcells." I come from a Converse family.

Oh, thank you all! You are too kind!:blushing::) I am feeling a bit embarrassed now that I have revealed my young female dorky self.

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom