Heathcliff Huxtable

cosbysweater.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Simply Knitting model

christmasjumper61.jpg

Robert Redford

beach+sweater+b%253Aw+2.jpg

Mr. Darcy, once again

00677a5d468a568386d6416a7a468673

Josh Holmes from Queens of the Stone Age (with Anthony Bourdain)

tumblr_ktlz01AuVw1qa2ylwo1_400.jpg

Mozzy

morrissey_blog.jpg

We call them sweaters here. I'm sure John Barleycorn finds you charming without having to pretend you're British.

Bonus!

Rare footage of Billy Corgan playing piano in Christmas jumper... :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
We call them sweaters here. I'm sure John Barleycorn finds you charming without having to pretend you're British.

If this isn't trolling then I don't know what is. Your second sentence crosses the line plain and simple. The majority of your posts are positive and I believe you're one of the best writers on this site. I think it would be more constructive to roll with your positive offense that you usually showcase instead of resorting to cheap shots. I once took a cheap shot at Protagonist and felt bad about it. Then I asked him to be my friend. What did he do? He accepted my friend request. In my opinion, that's a man with grace and character. "It takes Strength to be Gentle and Kind!" I know that's been quoted 14,000 times but Steven Patrick was correct. Crystal, you often stay positive even when you're in the line of fire in the forums and frankly I marvel at that. I hope you stick with a positive offense and let the cheap shots evaporate as if they never existed.

Billy Corgan

Billy+Corgan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Really cool pic!

Frank Sinatra

lifecover sinatra.jpg

basketball superstar LeBron James

sfl-miami-heat-lebron-james-sweater-s042213-001.jpg

Grimshaw, without a jumper or even a body for that matter. However, he's in spectacular technicolor.

Grimshaw in amazing technicolor.jpg

Grimshaw, fifty years on and sporting a jumper.

Grimshaw- 50 years on.jpg

If this isn't trolling then I don't know what is. Your second sentence crosses the line plain and simple. The majority of your posts are positive and I believe you're one of the best writers on this site. I think it would be more constructive to roll with your positive offense that you usually showcase instead of resorting to cheap shots. I once took a cheap shot at Protagonist and felt bad about it. Then I asked him to be my friend. What did he do? He accepted my friend request. In my opinion, that's a man with grace and character. "It takes Strength to be Gentle and Kind!" I know that's been quoted 14,000 times but Steven Patrick was correct. Crystal, you often stay positive even when you're in the line of fire in the forums and frankly I marvel at that. I hope you stick with a positive offense and let the cheap shots evaporate as if they never existed.

"Anything goes" in the pigsty and realitybites is a phoney c***. She pretends to be nice but would turn on you the second you disagreed with her and sick her troll clique on you. I call them like I see them.

Unfortunately, this is more typical than you may realize. Check out her handy work in the off topic fight thread where she has repeatedly dropped insults... baiting me to respond. She is obsessed with me. And I know why. It is sad.

If I could give her a piece of advice it would be this: Those who anger you, conquer you. Her obsessing over me... my posts... my character... are making her miserable. I don't think about her... ever... until I see a post baiting me... inviting me to react.

I am not innocent, however. I too have said mean things. But I don't think you can find too many examples of me baiting her... if ever. And I would never, ever, call her... or anyone... the C word. That is unacceptable and uncalled for... even in the Pigsty.

Her hate for me is consuming her. It is sad, really. Annoying for me. But truly sad for her. I pity her.

I was told a year ago... by two different people, via private msgs (not any regulars that you would know), that she is unstable and that I shouldn't spar with her, even if the temptation arises. Maybe I should have taken that advice.

She is a troll. And should be put on timeout. If Viva and NHNS are, why isn't she? I have never once complained about her behavior to the mods or administrators. And don't plan on doing so. But it is a shame that they don't see her for what she is.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this is more typical than you may realize. Check out her handy work in the off topic thread where she has repeatedly dropped insults... baiting me to respond. She is obsessed with me. And I know why. It is sad.

If I could give her a piece of advice it would be this: Those who anger you, conquer you. Her obsessing over me... my posts... my character... are making her miserable. I don't think about her... ever... until I see a post baiting me... inviting me to react.

I am not innocent, however. I too have said mean things. But I don't think you can find too many examples of me baiting her... if ever. And I would never, ever, call her... or anyone... the C word. That is unacceptable and uncalled for... even in the Pigsty.

Her hate for me is consuming her. It is sad, really. Annoying for me. But truly sad for her. I pity her.

I was told a year ago... by two different people, via private msgs (not any regulars that you would know), that she is unstable and that I shouldn't spar with her, even if the temptation arises. Maybe I should have taken that advice.

She is a troll. And should be put on timeout. If Viva and NHNS are, why isn't she? I have never once complained about her behavior to the mods or administrators. And don't plan on doing so. But it is a shame that they don't see her for what she is.

hairwhip-nailed-it.jpg

non-exclusive-winona.jpg

"Anything goes" in the pigsty and realitybites is a phoney c***. She pretends to be nice but would turn on you the second you disagreed with her and sick her troll clique on you. I call them like I see them.

"Anything goes" doesn't apply to anywhere on the face of the Earth. If you're a true Christian you would understand this Without a doubt. I only mention this point because you bounce around from forum to forum boasting that you're a Christian.

I disagreed with Reality in a thread about "What does lobster taste like?" last month. I sorta went over the top in a response to her and yet she never "turned on" me, as you put it. And I got news for you, there is no troll clique. I could write a bunch of stuff verifying this statement, but what's the point. You wouldn't agree with it anyway. I was trying to be nice or maybe I was just trying to wax poetic when I posted you this morning. I was tired as f*** when I wrote that statement and just shoulda gone to bed.

I like Reality a lot. She's absolutely one of the best contributors to this site, if not the best. The term you used to describe her in your post is vicious and heartless. I just call them exactly like I see them.

Back
Top Bottom