Merry St Georges day

Hurrah for St George. I am from Beirut.

Why is it that the patron saint of England never set foot there?
No wonder the day is not particularly celebrated!!

Dewi Sant did exist. His bones are buried in my sheep's back garden.

By the way did you know that St David is the patron saint of vegetarians?

You're only jealous cos some of us get dressed up and have half days in our schools to have Eisteddfods and wear daffodils and leeks and stuff.

What do you do, Morris dancing?

dennis quaid in that film!

i hazard a guess, some people here may morrissey dance!

hmmn Moz n May Day, this could be a happening thing...
Moz type dance around the may-pole, then flicking each other with cotton hankies, I'm starting to like it more & more.
What would be the best song to do the Moz May-pole dance to?

love

Grim

hmmn Moz n May Day, this could be a happening thing...
Moz type dance around the may-pole, then flicking each other with cotton hankies, I'm starting to like it more & more.
What would be the best song to do the Moz May-pole dance to?

love

Grim

ask....panic.......heavens knows.:confused:

(i thought you was going to ask about Dragonslayer)

ask....panic.......heavens knows.:confused:

(i thought you was going to ask about Dragonslayer)

ok, sorry

can you tell me all I need to know (on a need to know basis of course) about the dragonslayer?

I rather like the idea of 'Puff the magic dragon' as a may-pole dance?

love

Grim
P.s. off to work (ooh it looks like piss off to work, well in this dimly lit place eh?) byeee

Morrissey should be the patron saint of England. St Morrissey has a certain ring about it:rolleyes:

I propose the 22nd May (although we can't have 3 bank holidays in May) or one in November!!!

I'm actually going to create a petition to canonise Moz and get him to be the patron saint of Eng-er-land. Well its either him or Bobby Moore. Or Thatcher the milk-snatcher. Or the People's Princess (c.Tony Blair/ Alistair Campbell 1997)

Morrissey should be the patron saint of England. St Morrissey has a certain ring about it:rolleyes:

I propose the 22nd May (although we can't have 3 bank holidays in May) or one in November!!!

I'm actually going to create a petition to canonise Moz and get him to be the patron saint of Eng-er-land. Well its either him or Bobby Moore. Or Thatcher the milk-snatcher. Or the People's Princess (c.Tony Blair/ Alistair Campbell 1997)

Bobby Moore, I can see it now come & celebrate at the Bobby Moore ball, ouch how insensitive of me, sorry!

The Moore You Ignore Me, the better for all concerned eh?

love

Grim

P.s. gone for sure this time, see ya Later though (groan)

How am I supposed to celebrate my national saint's day?

Have a Turkish bath or a Turkish delight or other thing celebrating this Turk?

Maybe travel over to Israel and go on a crusade wiping everyone out in sight?

Or drive around in my car with a small St George's flag waving out of the side window? Thankfully at the moment I have neither a car or a flag :D

Jukebox Jury

How am I supposed to celebrate my national saint's day?

Have a Turkish bath or a Turkish delight or other thing celebrating this Turk?

Maybe travel over to Israel and go on a crusade wiping everyone out in sight?

Or drive around in my car with a small St George's flag waving out of the side window? Thankfully at the moment I have neither a car or a flag :D

Jukebox Jury

That well-known Englsih delicacy, after 15 pints, the doner kebab?

St Georges day doesn't seem to be much fun. At least we have St Patrick, green dye in the water in loos, shamrocks on the top of pints of Guinness, silly parades, mad dancing, very drunk people. To top it all off, we all get a day off work to indulge!

St Georges day doesn't seem to be much fun. At least we have St Patrick, green dye in the water in loos, shamrocks on the top of pints of Guinness, silly parades, mad dancing, very drunk people. To top it all off, we all get a day off work to indulge!

ffs is it St Paddys day in Scotland every day?

love

Grim

Grim
It's official, it was all over the news today.....

Edinburgh is full of shit :D :D :D!!!

Jukebox Jury

Grim
It's official, it was all over the news today.....

Edinburgh is full of shit :D :D :D!!!

Jukebox Jury

I must admit my contribution wasn't as vast as I'd have liked to have donated must be them hard boiled eggs eh?

I wouldn't fancy the job of sticking my finger in that dyke eh!

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom