(Message Deleted by Poster)

• Thread starter Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
  • Start date
L

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Message Deleted by Poster

pic137055.jpg

Re: Mr. Improper exposed!! The E! Truly Ghetto Fabulous Story!!

Lucy, don’t go posting this shit on the guestbook you delusional slapper, keep it for the forum. If you think anyone will believe this shit you are more pathetic than your ‘tard post. Your imagination must be hopelessly senile if this is the best you could come up with. Fool.

~ "Rainman, You stick to the Guestbook, where you belong you f***ing mental patient. You are even more f***ed up in the head than Improper. Imagine that."

Really???? Well imagine this: Your not a Dr and your just a boring as the rest of the freaked out fools on this forum. If you can’t imagine that just imagine me undoing my zip and pissing on you. That should make you a happy twat.

For someone who claims to have a PhD, a certain someone sure has a lot of time to waste on this website. Call me crazy but I'd think someone who claims to have a PhD would be a bit too accomplished and occupied with other things to worry about things like how high or low his posts are scored. What the f*** is this? "First, my dissertation. Now the world...erm, I mean, Morrissey-Solo!" I think David T. would do all of us, including this person of whom I speak, a favor by banning him.

Rain Man, you do this site a service by continuing to help expose this person as the wretch that he is (although he does a fine enough job of it himself without anyone else's help).

P.S. Anyone else find it at all funny that this certain someone seems to think he could get away with posting anonymously against David T. and that David T. would not be able to find out who it was? IP address logging is an amazing thing! And now I'm back to ignoring this fool.

Thanks Chill, but are we the only one that realises this guy ‘Dr. Frasier Crane’ is a complete fraud??? I mean, honestly…. In scientific terms he’s an uneducated moron, incapable of creating any post of real substance except in his own mind. British term for that is wanker. Quite apt I think. I find it strange also that a Doctor enjoys being pissed upon and shitting in other peoples mouths….. Still as long as he enjoys it. Hey Dr, don’t act the hard man you degenerate, I would not want you round my house anyway…. Not as your likely to be covered in piss and wanting to shit all over the gaff. Filthy mother.

I don't give a f*** all if it's true or it isn't. For all the unspeakable and the unthinkable things, this Improper cock has said about our mums, he deserves all the evil that comes unto him, be it real or make believe. Perhaps, in America this kind of thing is fine, but, nay, not here in Eire.

You're a little bitch Pimp, I hate people like that.

> I don't give a f*** all if it's true or it isn't. For all the unspeakable
> and the unthinkable things, this Improper cock has said about our mums, he
> deserves all the evil that comes unto him, be it real or make believe.
> Perhaps, in America this kind of thing is fine, but, nay, not here in
> Eire.
I have just placed a phone call to the Arclight to get a verification of this story and there is no one by the name of Josh White who works there. To make sure I said "Josh White please, this is Steven Morrissey".

Thanks...but little bitch is something i reserve for your mom...she's my little bitch.

Perhaps you're a f***in hing hang. I dont give a f***ity f*** if you cant stand the fact that your mum's a filthy dick suckin whore....she has a gift,a gift we should all be proud of. I am...she makes me lots of money.

I canty believe you even believed the story enough to call them..... i dont work at the arclight.I dont need too...I make enough off your mom's to last me quite a while.... Ive never even been to the arclight......

FAO: PIMP

Go to the The Guestbook if you want to read the orignal post in this thread.

It's funny.