Message from Morrissey re:Johnny vs. Dave Cameron

I have it on. I watch it as it's amusing who pops in the studio. Once michael Stipe was on it and last week they had Mean loaf. I think Michael portaloo comes over best on that show- though that not to say I agree with him (far from it). Diane is very dull and is all "i know something you don't", she is just to trite.
The nthere is the bully Andrew O, he makes me sick the way he bullies women, almost, every other week on there.

Michael Portillo is one of 'those' people. One of those people that I quite like as a person but I wouldn't want him in charge of anything.

(To completely hijack this thread: 'a friend of the railways is a friend of mine - that's why Bob Crow isn't)

"the collective spirit of the British people"?

If I'm not mistaken, I thought that recent (quite, there's the MORI polls) polls showed that support for the monarchy was still at about 70%...

I have purchased vegetarian parmesan cheese in Sainsbury's. I think it may be discontinued now though. :(

(Not that I think he uses that brand anyway.)

Sainsburys have also stopped doing vegetarian friendly desserts. They all now have gelatine in them. I wrote to complain citing I liked a cream pudding and Jamie Oliver would probably not be very happy about it. (Jamie does a lot of advertising for Sainsburys but really shops in Fortnum and Masons and on his mate Hugh Fearnley-Whitingstall's farm)

They duly noted my comments but didn't even offer me any vouchers to recompense my inconvenience. BOYCOTT SAINSBURYs

The Torygraph have picked up on Morrisey's lucid and concise (?) statement here. Quite funny comments from aggrieved Middle Englanders.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...id-Cameron-that-Joke-Isnt-Funny-Any-More.html

"One should have expected it. After the entire left wing press and crowd, now also Morrissey has praised former bandmate Johnny Marr over his criticism of British Prime Minister David Cameron for liking The Smiths. A move, which we and also NME collumnist Mic Wright consider to be downright pathetic.

In a huge email the singer also slammed Cameron for "hunting and killing stags for pleasure". And he continues: "It was not for such people that either 'Meat Is Murder' or 'The Queen is Dead' were recorded; in fact, they were made as a reaction against such violence."

We suggest that both Marr and Morrissey refund all the discs their conservative fans bought over the years. Our chief editor is the first candidate and he has about 60 Smiths items (worth around 1000 EUR). Please wire the total to [email protected] via Paypal."

from: http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=45509_0_2_0_C

"One should have expected it. After the entire left wing press and crowd, now also Morrissey has praised former bandmate Johnny Marr over his criticism of British Prime Minister David Cameron for liking The Smiths. A move, which we and also NME collumnist Mic Wright consider to be downright pathetic.

In a huge email the singer also slammed Cameron for "hunting and killing stags for pleasure". And he continues: "It was not for such people that either 'Meat Is Murder' or 'The Queen is Dead' were recorded; in fact, they were made as a reaction against such violence."

We suggest that both Marr and Morrissey refund all the discs their conservative fans bought over the years. Our chief editor is the first candidate and he has about 60 Smiths items (worth around 1000 EUR). Please wire the total to [email protected] via Paypal."

No one forced them to buy Smiths CDs / items. :rolleyes:

It. Was. A. TWEET. Morrissey's posish is obvious, but does anyone think Johnny was literally decreeing that Cameron is hereby forbidden to like The Smiths? Why is the moron at the NME pointing out that Johnny isn't actually the emperor of the universe? Did that require an editorial?

It. Was. A. TWEET. Morrissey's posish is obvious, but does anyone think Johnny was literally decreeing that Cameron is hereby forbidden to like The Smiths? Why is the moron at the NME pointing out that Johnny isn't actually the emperor of the universe? Did that require an editorial?

NME has long been removed from the music world. And no it didn't require an editorial... their mention of it proves that NME is faltering in their form of journalism.

I love the huge debates that always come up whenever Morrissey says anything about anything!

Shoes - Stella McCartney

Does she design other shoes than these and the trainers?
They look completely unsuitable for the one metre snow that we currently have outside. I certainly would not wear them in this weather.
Does she also design shoes for men? Where are her shoes produced?

I have a pair of lovely non-leather sneakers that look as if they are made from leather, but I haven't dared to test yet how they react to rain and snow, because I do not want to ruin them.

Morrissey should slap him with a big bunch of flowers while Johnny Marr tweets about it.

The exchange about this in the house of commons a bit back was very cringey.

Last edited:
I didn't know B.Ferry was a hunter :tears:
He wasn't any sort of idol for me, but I liked him. Now I wonder why I would have sworn he was a veggie and an friend of animals...
I didn't know. What am I gonna do with More than this? I can't even listen to a hunter! I can listen to a meat eater, but not a hunter :sick:

Tags
animals <3 brilliant cheese fun stuff
Back
Top Bottom