Messages from Morrissey: Please, Please... - PS22 Chorus (2011) - Morrissey Central

Just shows the beauty of these songs. Would love to be a fly on the wall as Morrissey & Johnny watched this (ideally together).

Could Morrissey be more racist?

So please please please Lemmy Lemmy Lemmy Lemmy
Lemmy give me your nazi uniforms now.

lovely rendition. i just wonder why the kids have to sit in their chairs like swaying anemones on a rock.

I enjoyed that. It's in a similar vain to the cover below. Don Letts played this a couple of times on his 6music show so it must be good!

I dunno, probably.
I have hope and he is better at it now but I still need to teach him so much more. Education online is so hard and I wish Moz would spend a week with me to fine tune his racism to full effect.

I mean, who is the most racist of the racists? Anyone could be more of a racist if they wanted to.
But I think there are better goals.[/QUOTE]

Yes, subjective, isn't it?

;)

Just shows the beauty of these songs. Would love to be a fly on the wall as Morrissey & Johnny watched this (ideally together).

Judging by the old photo from the student protest, they do send each other stuff like this - here's hoping! :guitar:

Jesus this sounds like something from 'Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band' :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom