Mike Joyce talks about Morrissey at Horse & Jockey - Chips of Chorlton podcast

https://audioboom.com/channels/4957234

Additional information posted by Zoinks in the comments:

Thanks for posting! Most of the interesting stuff comes at the end of part 2. But Mike speaks warmly of the other Smiths throughout.

Some revealing comments about Morrissey. Mike says he still loves Morrissey. He said he was part of the protective ring around him as were the other members of the band, because he seemed so vulnerable - he said his family protects him now.

Mike saw him in a computer shop 2 - 3 years ago, Moz was at the counter with his mother's computer and Mike was behind him, but was pulled away before Moz saw him.

He hopes Morrissey doesn't mean to be racist, that he is being misunderstood. Although I don't know how he thinks endorsing a far right political party could be misunderstood.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's an old thing. Vegan cro posting from multiple accounts. With any luck he'll respond to himself without logging out first and we can all have a good larf at him.

:crazy:
The low IQ at work again: how can you respond to yourself by logging out first???:lbf:

You have to be close to being deaf to not notice the awful caterwauling LMW Mike creates
while drumming.:lbf:
Maybe you and Peppy should go to the:ear:doctor.

Nobody has stated the obvious: LMW Mike was trying to lift Moz wallet while on line
but was grabbed and pulled out by the police.:policeofficer:

:crazy:
The low IQ at work again: how can you respond to yourself by logging out first???:lbf:

You have to be close to being deaf to not notice the awful caterwauling LMW Mike creates
while drumming.:lbf:
Maybe you and Peppy should go to the:ear:doctor.

Nobody has stated the obvious: LMW Mike was trying to lift Moz wallet while on line
but was grabbed and pulled out by the police.:policeofficer:
There's nobody here but me, myself, and I!
So much farting for such watery shit, Sybil.

There's nobody here but me, myself, and I!
So much farting for such watery shit, Sybil.

:rolleyes:

o_O

:straightface:

Peppy may take the lines for her ongoing soon to be finished and never to be published NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNING NOVEL!!!:swear

YES ITS NOT EASY WRITING NOBEL PRIZE WINNING NOVELS!!!:whip:

VERY HARD WORK!!:popcorn: LET ME LIE DOWN PLEASE BRING ME A WARM LAGER!:popcorn:

Viva Smiths. f*** racists and their apologists. THESE are rotten days.

Joyce is a pointless man who was once slightly needed .
Dont believe all you read x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom