Mike Joyce teams up with Salford Lad's Club for new Morrissey T-shirt

Morrissey photography by Mike Joyce on new limited T-Shirt, funds going to Salford Lad's Club. Modelled by actors Christopher Eccleston, Maxine Peake, John Thompson and DJ Mac Radcliffe. (see photos posted on the Salford Lads Club shop page or posted by Famous when dead in the comments below.)

Our new fundraising t-shirt features an original photo of Morrissey taken by Mike Joyce taken whilst on a Smiths US tour in 1986. Mike has generously allowed us to use the photo to raise funds for the club.
Thanks also to our Manc icons models, Chris Eccelston, Maxine Peake, John Thompson and Mark Radcliffe and Mike Joyce for joining in the fun and supporting the club.
The t-shirt is in a classic 80’s yellow, we’ve printed a limited run of 1000 shirts which are available excl...usively on our Salford Lads Club shop page, from Midnight on Thursday.
From Saturday they will also be available to purchase at Salford Lads Club, and from next Monday Aflecks in Manchester are also supporting us, the shirt will be available all next week from a Salford Lads Club popup shop at their famous indie store on Oldham Street.
The shirts are priced at £20 + p&p and are available from here:

https://salfordladsclub.org.uk

Please share and spread the word for this great cause.

https://www.facebook.com/mikejoyceofficial
https://salfordladsclub.org.uk/shop/#!/Morrissey-Boulevard/p/73640561/category=127384094
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...e-news/what-secret-mike-joyce-hiding-12056013

39239_morrissey_street_joyce.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From Mike's Facebook:
"Our new fundraising t-shirt features an original photo of Morrissey taken by Mike Joyce taken whilst on a Smiths US tour in 1986. Mike has generously allowed us to use the photo to raise funds for the club.
Thanks also to our Manc icons models, Chris Eccelston, Maxine Peake, John Thompson and Mark Radcliffe and Mike Joyce for joining in the fun and supporting the club.
The t-shirt is in a classic 80’s yellow, we’ve printed a limited run of 1000 shirts which are available exclusively on our Salford Lads Club shop page, from Midnight on Thursday.
From Saturday they will also be available to purchase at Salford Lads Club, and from next Monday Aflecks in Manchester are also supporting us, the shirt will be available all next week from a Salford Lads Club popup shop at their famous indie store on Oldham Street.
The shirts are priced at £20 + p&p and are available from here:
https://salfordladsclub.org.uk
Please share and spread the word for this great cause."

Direct link:
https://salfordladsclub.org.uk/shop/#!/Morrissey-Boulevard/p/73640561/category=12738409
Regards,
FWD
14708005_1124347937646903_1986051716367709343_o.jpg

Last edited:
14711221_1124347897646907_2174937816573726802_o.jpg
14589928_1124347870980243_153668203399287986_o.jpg
14711520_1124347874313576_311171222148982526_o.jpg
14650470_1124347850980245_4783772556465343536_n.jpg

Nice one Mike well done :handfist::thumbsup:.

Now then ! Come on bots let's be havin you ! I'm all :ear:s !
Make me L O L :laughing:.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Set the Boy Free coming out very soon :clap::ahhh:

good to see everyone getting into the spirit of it all.also good to see john Thompson and steve coogan are talking again after their fall out which lasted a long time.

You Brits need to Set the Boy Free. Move on....This is really getting scary. If it helps, I reckon I know someone who can get you lots a "star map" and maybe Morrissey's house will be on there, but that would mean spending your life savings to come to LA. Crykey, I reckon I have given all of you lots so many subtle hints since I have been on this board.

You Brits need to Set the Boy Free. Move on....This is really getting scary. If it helps, I reckon I know someone who can get you lots a "star map" and maybe Morrissey's house will be on there, but that would mean spending your life savings to come to LA. Crykey, I reckon I have given all of you lots so many subtle hints since I have been on this board.

Yawn

Mr Joyce must be getting some weird kicks out of wearing that. Can't help feeling it's all rather desperate on his part, good cause or not. Nice shirt though.

These pictures made me a little sad sad there was no chance a street would bear my surname, so I googled and :eek:
there's one!

A clergyman! He got shot.
Made my day! Thanks Mike!

Mr Joyce must be getting some weird kicks out of wearing that. Can't help feeling it's all rather desperate on his part, good cause or not. Nice shirt though.

:mock: :laughing: First of the bots to whine ! Oh my :rolleyes: !

Remember, remember, it'll soon be November so order your copy of Set the Boy free by Johnny Marr :tiphat:.

Mike is looking well, love the hair and the shoes! Fair dues to him. He obviously doesn't bear a grudge (yes I know he got million(s) from The Smiths court case). I don't think it's desperate at all. Mike is putting himself out there for charity, knowing full well that some people will lambaste him for it. He's proud of The Smiths and rightly so, and if he can make that work for a charity then he's dead right.

He's just helping the city where he lives. I don't think it's desperate at all. Ultimately it is for a good cause. He's not the only one wearing the t-shirt either. If he was camped outside Moz's mother's house in a ripped tent wearing a sweat stained original Smiths 80's t-short three sizes too small then I'd say it's desperate.
Nowhere near as desperate as the fans who queue all night for a one hour Moz concert and cry so much during the songs they can't hear anything :)

It does seem weird for him to be keeping himself on he edge of Morrissey's world. It's not even a pic of the smiths its just a pic of Morrissey. Good cause though

'he (sic) edge"? He WAS in The Smiths.

Yes but the Smiths = past. Morrissey is NOW. If to support the Lads club then it should have been a picture of the Smiths. To put just a picture of Morrissey on the shirt is saying that Morrissey WAS the Smiths and the others don't matter.

Joyce, time to move on... your lunch ticket is all but faded and no good here.

and what the hell is.... ' classic 80’s yellow' ? more like barfola yellow.

Last edited:
'he (sic) edge"? He WAS in The Smiths.

I love your selective editing, you must be a progressive liberal, LOL. Reread what the post was: It does seem weird for him to be keeping himself on the edge of Morrissey's world.

Surely you can't be THAT dumb that you couldn't properly comprehend the meaning of what was written? As in he is no longer part of Morrissey's world, yet remains on the edge with little projects like this.

I personally like it and think it was a bit of harmless fun while at the same time Joyce knows this type of thing will drive Moz barmy. Quite clever really.

" A classic 80s yellow " ! ! !
Also known as Kerrygold Dubliner cheese yellow :rofl::ahhh: This is definitely a must have for the Xmas bots list :clap:.

Coming soon, the must have book of the year, " why I had to get away from Steven " !
Set the Boy Free by Johnny Marr.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom