Morrissey Central "Minneapolis" (May 29, 2020)

Comments

A

Anonymous

Slightly suprised Sam hasn't photoshopped a Morrissey T-shirt onto one of the protestors, or stuck a copy of 'Low in High School' under their arm.

Morrissey's left nut

I know it's over, so why doesn't Morrissey?
:laughing::rofl::laughing:

I'll just refer to my previous comment on the Gag-lord thread.

"The funny part, is I came to solo today because I was half-curious if Morrissey would use the current riots to flog another one of his limp dick songs. I was expecting Who Will Protect Us From Mediocre Songwriting? But Gag-Lord is an acceptable runner up. What a predictable tired old man he's become. If you're moved, at least wank out a new song if you want people to care, and even then it would be tackier than gold shag carpeting."

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
:laughing::rofl::laughing:

I'll just refer to my previous comment on the Gag-lord thread.

"The funny part, is I came to solo today because I was half-curious if Morrissey would use the current riots to flog another one of his limp dick songs. I was expecting Who Will Protect Us From Mediocre Songwriting? But Gag-Lord is an acceptable runner up. What a predictable tired old man he's become. If you're moved, at least wank out a new song if you want people to care, and even then it would be tackier than gold shag carpeting."
Aye, you've never been seen any other day.

snoddywilko

Who do you think? The rioters.
Thought you might be talking about the police.

That’s a lot of people you'd need to kill. Do you seriously think that’s the best way to deal with such situations?

Anyway, reiterating what another poster said: you’d do no such thing...you’d be cowering in a corner or running away.

In fact, the only thing you’re doing is displaying what an unpleasant person you are.

Verso

Stephen Hoffman's heart starts racing the second he sees a black face. Classic internet tough guy racist, he'd shit his pants if he ever had to back his rhetoric up in real life.

Stephen Hofmann

Thought you might be talking about the police.

That’s a lot of people you'd need to kill. Do you seriously think that’s the best way to deal with such situations?

Anyway, reiterating what another poster said: you’d do no such thing...you’d be cowering in a corner or running away.

In fact, the only thing you’re doing is displaying what an unpleasant person you are.
No, If i was in charge, the army would be be out with orders to shoot all scum looting and burning. They'd be hundreds of corpses in the morning and America would be a much better place as a result.

C

carlislebaz

Horsehead Hofmann strikes again, give it a couple minutes and his pal pippy will be wading in, utterly insane pair , what a privilege it is to have these people amongst us....

Trending Threads

Top Bottom