Miraval Sessions

• Thread starter BestFriendonthePayroll
  • Start date
B

BestFriendonthePayroll

Hey! There is so much awesome sharing in this forum! FWD is amazing! Just wanted to check and see if anyone has the Miraval sessions that they would be willing to share? I listen to them all of the time on YouTube but would love to have the tracks on my old iPod. Thanks in advance to anyone that might be willing to help.

Hey! There is so much awesome sharing in this forum! FWD is amazing! Just wanted to check and see if anyone has the Miraval sessions that they would be willing to share? I listen to them all of the time on YouTube but would love to have the tracks on my old iPod. Thanks in advance to anyone that might be willing to help.
Everything you want from that period is here (and much more):
https://mega.nz/#F!c0cElYCY!XtnRc4AQp1fXmlBgeu9cSg
If you'd prefer just the tracks packaged as 'Miraval', I will upload this evening.
The above has it all I believe though.
Regards,
FWD.

Unfortunately, the 'now I have it, I can't be bothered to return the favour and re-up for others' mentality prevails here judging by how many polite requests for others to help out have been ignored.
Although not as convenient, everything of importance has painstakingly been archived in a dedicated, still active thread that isn't time limited:

FWD.

Back
Top Bottom