Miss California is a stupid f***ing bitch

Perhaps it is the churches that need to come up with a new term.

It has been my understanding that most states' constitutions were ratified after wedding ceremonies were already considered a religious event. Way after.

From my side of the screen it looks like the whole world is talking about this, still. She said what she said and now it's somehow ok for every blogger or your regular talkbacker to call her a bitch and a ho in the name of open-mindedness.
Sure, she is not the smartest person to walk the earth, and her remark was intolerant at best. But from all the powerful and influential people that speaks their mind freely against same sex marriage why to pick on this one? She is very young, probably very ignorant and completely uninfluential. It all makes her an odd choice for a symbol of anti-same sex marriage, but easy target for a 'legitimate' crusade I suppose. The feminist that I am has a hard time with this.

From my side of the screen it looks like the whole world is talking about this, still. She said what she said and now it's somehow ok for every blogger or your regular talkbacker to call her a bitch and a ho in the name of open-mindedness.
Sure, she is not the smartest person to walk the earth, and her remark was intolerant at best. But from all the powerful and influential people that speaks their mind freely against same sex marriage why to pick on this one? She is very young, probably very ignorant and completely uninfluential. It all makes her an odd choice for a symbol of anti-same sex marriage, but easy target for a 'legitimate' crusade I suppose. The feminist that I am has a hard time with this.

There's no mystery here. If the very same words were spoken by Miss Delaware or Miss Nebraska, what little controversy she'd spark would blow over in a single news cycle.

To me, it has a lot to do with the fact that she represents a state that allowed gay marriage, then swiftly removed it. There's already so much frustration towards California, and this "represenative" and her ignorant attitude is the icing on the cake.

I do see your point. I am always upset when anyone has this attitude--she's just the most recent person to come out with it. I'm very upset that Obama has the same attitude.

She is very young, probably very ignorant and completely uninfluential. It all makes her an odd choice for a symbol of anti-same sex marriage, but easy target for a 'legitimate' crusade I suppose.

I'm gonna have to disagree. Yeah, she may not be that bright, but the fact she stood up for what she believes under all that pressure is amazing. It takes balls to do what she did and she should be commended!

To me, it has a lot to do with the fact that she represents a state that allowed gay marriage, then swiftly removed it. There's already so much frustration towards California, and this "represenative" and her ignorant attitude is the icing on the cake.

But you must take into account that the question was not specifically chosen for Miss California; it was a completely random question. It could've went to any of them.

I do see your point. I am always upset when anyone has this attitude--she's just the most recent person to come out with it. I'm very upset that Obama has the same attitude.

Thank you for wrapping the word 'representative' in quotation marks to indicate that you know she is not, in fact, a representative of the state of California. Mentioning that she is "icing on the cake" may be an accurate description of people's attitudes toward California but it's also an accurate sign of how silly it is to generalize. She is a beauty pageant contestant. She doesn't represent anything whatsoever. It's like people being mad at the citizens of Pennsylvania because Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow.

Thank you for wrapping the word 'representative' in quotation marks to indicate that you know she is not, in fact, a representative of the state of California. Mentioning that she is "icing on the cake" may be an accurate description of people's attitudes toward California but it's also an accurate sign of how silly it is to generalize. She is a beauty pageant contestant. She doesn't represent anything whatsoever. It's like people being mad at the citizens of Pennsylvania because Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow.

this is like true and stuff on a certain level, but not on another :straightface:
see most of California's political representatives are scheming scum of likely above average intelligence :eek:
you know, people not pretty enough for Hollywood, but smart enough for politics
while this moronic beauty pageant contestant is more representative of the mass of the California constituency which is basically a bunch of idiots like this girl, only not as subjectively attractive as most Californians :cool:

ps: i dont even think think stupid bitch is pretty, but what do i know :rolleyes:

Last edited:
the mass of the California constituency which is basically a bunch of idiots

So, assuming you're right*, this unfortunate factoid would differ from which states, exactly? California deserves special scorn on this point because...?

So, assuming you're right*, this unfortunate factoid would differ from which states, exactly? California deserves special scorn on this point because...?

well, we here in California are a special stupid to be sure :cool:
remember, voters here did recently vote against gay marriage & many idiot voters claim that they thought they were voting for it :rolleyes:
thats a special kind of dumb i think or worse, they just lied in exit polls :eek:

well, we here in California are a special stupid to be sure :cool:
remember, voters here did recently vote against gay marriage & many idiot voters claim that they thought they were voting for it :rolleyes:
thats a special kind of dumb i think or worse, they just lied in exit polls :eek:

If you think that kind of stupid is unique to California, Robby, you haven't been paying attention. :rolleyes:

If you think that kind of stupid is unique to California, Robby, you haven't been paying attention. :rolleyes:

special is not unique, other states supposedly less "forward" than my state have voted for gay marriage, thats all i am saying
a lot of people here in Cali likely look down on places like Iowa :o
but seriously, California is more backward than many a state in our glorious union in oh so many ways :straightface:
unless you live here in San Francisco of course :p

Last edited:
special is not unique, other states supposedly less "forward" than my state have voted for gay marriage, thats all i am saying
a lot of people here Cali likely look down on places like Iowa :o
but seriously, California is more backward than many a state in our glorious union in oh so many ways :straightface:
unless you live here in San Francisco of course :p

I see what I'm dealing with now. Robby, you're a classic self-hating Californian. ;)

You can talk about backward and forward all you want, but California is no different than any other state. Some pluses, some minuses. Sometimes the people get it right, sometimes they don't.

What you San Francisco people don't like to admit (now I get to generalize ;) ) is that California is a huge state with many different kinds of people. Many of them are conservative. A shock, I know. Many of them voted for the gay marriage ban because they don't like gay marriage, not because they are "backward" or because they can't read ballots. The majority will come around and gay marriage will be legal in California again. Then what? One line is crossed off a long, detailed, mostly ridiculous list of reasons to hate California which always has and always will be 95% nonsense. :)

Tags
8===jjjp ebola>>>robby homophobicunt i am > robby my stool > .... nugz>jesus oxygen>god pftltstfu pregsvslanguage rob=swineflu robby > all worm>robby
Back
Top Bottom