Missing a few b-sides...

bitchysix

I am missing a few b-sides, can anyone help:

Slum Mums
Public Image
Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
Friday Mourning
I Am Two People

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job, but heaven knows I'm miserable now"

Last edited:
Why not buy his b-sides that are still available and support him?

I think dowloading boots are fine, but commercial stuff that's still available? That stinks.

Support Morrissey, ok?

- unrulyboy -

The problem is that most people dont want to by another quarry for the b-sides. Lol i waited till my brithday for it but some people just cant wait.

:confused: I don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean the man/woman's only asking for a couple of bloody :mad: b-sides. I think it is good to support Moz by buying the new stuff but I think he has enough money.
I worked out that on average he makes £6,000 a venue. Then there's profit from the albums, the singles, etc. I don't think a few people not buying his old singles is going to affect his wealth.
I will try to upload the b-sides for you later on tonight.
TY :D

Dear The Youngest,

Thanks for your reply, and if you do get a chance to upload the b-sides, I'd be very grateful. As for the replies above The Youngest and The Jones, not very helpful or community-like, I have many singles, I have one of the box-sets, I buy imports (I'm in Canada), I love Morrissey just like everyone else on this site, I buy tickets to see him everytime he rolls through town, I was only asking for a few tracks that have slipped through.

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job, but heaven knows I'm miserable now."

Last edited:
Fantastic, you made my day, THANKS! I shall return the favour, at some point, when you are least expecting it.

Thanks again,

six

bitchysix said:
Dear The Youngest,

Thanks for your reply, and if you do get a chance to upload the b-sides, I'd be very grateful. As for the replies above The Youngest and The Jones, not very helpful or community-like, I have many singles, I have one of the box-sets, I buy imports (I'm in Canada), I love Morrissey just like everyone else on this site, I buy tickets to see him everytime he rolls through town, I was only asking for a few tracks that have slipped through.

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job, but heaven knows I'm miserable now."

It may not very community-like to you, but we all know how quick Morrissey's lawyers have been to threaten Davidt in the past, why give them more ammunition?

bitchysix said:
I am missing a few b-sides, can anyone help:

Slum Mums
Public Image
Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
Friday Mourning
I Am Two People

"I was looking for a job and then I found a job, but heaven knows I'm miserable now"

All his singles are still available on ebay and Amazon so go buy them! People like you and the morons who post for you are so lame and are not real Moz fans!

wow, I guess me and the other moz fans (the morons, as you called them) are fakes. i guess the only true measure of your fanbase is how much they are willing to spend for the same songs 'repackaged'. I guess the singles and ep's we've purchased, as imports, don't count because we were missing a few b-sides and decided to listen to them before we shell out more cash. I'm glad we are not making broad generalizations, like calling people morons because they post rare tracks and b-sides from overpriced singles, I'm glad we don't jump to the conclusion that people won't buy his records or singles because they went to the 'download' section of the forum and traded a few 'throwaway' tracks. Do we not buy tickets to concerts (where most artists make their money), and if we do, are we not 'real' fans? Last time I checked, a true fan is not defined by the amount of cash spent on their idol. I guess I assumed I was a fan because I support Stephen when it counts, like the first week the new album came out, or buying tickets to his show. So glad you came along to set me straight. I'm going to go and sell all my morrissey stuff and pick a new band, someone a little cheaper, maybe the arctic monkeys, they only have a few ep's and albums, I can buy them all and be a real fan.

over priced singles? Can you not afford a few dollars? Downloads of rare tracks is one thing that can't be found anymore but if you don't have wide to recieve but you have all the other Maladjusted tracks then you must've downloaded those too. Here's a tip : an easy way to make sure you have all the songs on an album is to BUY the album. Or you can do what bitchysix does and post threads all over the download section of this forum asking for them.

I asked for a few select b-sides, ones that I will happily purchase when I find them in my local Canadian record store. I have all the albums, I think you are confusing me with someone else who posted a need for something from Maladjusted. That wasn't me. I'm deeply hurt, boo hoo.

'How Soon' was the one who asked for the album track, not me. Do you even read the posts, or do you just write nasty quick 'real fan' responses. You must be in the middle of exams. I didn't join this forum to talk to people like you, I joined to talk to folks like Kuiper, so I'm done responding to you, ciao.

bitchysix said:
'How Soon' was the one who asked for the album track, not me. Do you even read the posts, or do you just write nasty quick 'real fan' responses. You must be in the middle of exams. I didn't join this forum to talk to people like you, I joined to talk to folks like Kuiper, so I'm done responding to you, ciao.

Aww, that's sweet. Call me a weirdo, but I really do find that sweet. I agree that marred and the like just bunch all the newbies into one group (and I'm actually a newbie myself, in terms of being on the forum and having only been a fan for about 9 months) and any newbie who makes any request is henceforth the same person as every other newbie who makes a request, and if they ask for a studio track that was officially released then they aren't a "real fan", even if the single wasn't released in their home country or has been out of print for years.

Back
Top Bottom