Missing CD singles

dlagz

Hi,

Does the shoplifters of the world, Girlfriend in a coma and i started something exist in a CD single version? I know that they are available in 45"s format but I´m looking for the CD´s. Anybody knows something? I just can´t find them anywhere on the internet.

Cheers,

Thanks for answering!

I know that site but does vulgarpicture.com contains ALL the OFFICIAL discography? especially regarding singles? And what about the non official? CD bootlegs ("original" factory pressed). How and where to obtain a comprehensive list of everything out there regarding the smiths?

Hard to be a collector!

Cheers,

Your best bet would have probably been PassionsJustLikeMine, but alas, it doesn't exist anymore. Does anyone know what's happening regarding PJLM? I thought Stephane originally said it would be coming back?

Dave's comment above is correct except Girlfriend in a Coma also had a cassette single.

On another thread, it was stated that Passions is coming back very soon.

Dave's comment above is correct except Girlfriend in a Coma also had a cassette single.

On another thread, it was stated that Passions is coming back very soon.

Oops. My fault. And Wiki clearly says that as well. Sorry.

And, yes, Passions will return. Hurrah! http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ne-RIP?p=1986734463&viewfull=1#post1986734463
Viva Hate is right, the site will soon be relaunched. However, I thought it was supposed to be a secret?

I gave the contents to a team of people at the beginning of the summer. They are completely redoing the looks (it's going to be gorgeous) and updating the concert descriptions before launch. They have more allotted space so it's going to be more illustrated than PJLM V1.0.

Stephane

Dave

Tags
cds girlfriend shoplifter singles started
Back
Top Bottom