Mojo / Andrew Male: review of IANADOAC (4/5*s)

I guess you think this post is about you, don't you?

tenor.png

I guess you think this post is about you, don't you?

A comment

I am dignified enough not to promote gossip or involve myself in it. What's more I don't type lies in public forums and claim them as alternative facts.

If I hold any bigotry it is towards those that believe themselves to be superior (when ignorance is their reality), those who are allergic to facts and those that would wilfully condemn someone without any credible evidence.

You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a tiresome, bleating troll.

I wonder? What would your new employer make of your forum-life?

A direct reply (sorry, post. Nerak doesn't reply?) from Nerak about the comment above

You really are a stinking hypocrite. You linked to Tattle. You kept banging on about Phil. You were bigoted & abusive. And now that you've made a fool of yourself you're making threats about my employer.

I've posted nothing I couldn't stand by.

All my employer would think is that you were disgusting.

With your pitiful nonsense you shame yourself. Still no facts provided just more abject avoidance.

Nerak's new profile pic :laughing:

26EA0D6B00000578-3007451-image-m-39_1427109689043.jpg
Did Nerak just fall in a mire of mud she made for herself, or is this the birth and rise of the Nerak Creature?
It has become really, really difficult to distinguish the difference. I really can't say. I don't have all the facts.

You do realise that Nevermind The Bollocks Here's Nerak, means that everyone should ignore the bollocks (in this case you) & pay attention to something great (in this case me).

Or are you so thick you don't understand the meaning of an iconic album title?

I will put you out of your misery by ignoring you from now on. It's just too tragic watching you beclown yourself.

You do realise that Nevermind The Bollocks Here's Nerak, means that everyone should ignore the bollocks (in this case you) & pay attention to something great (in this case me).

Or are you so thick you don't understand the meaning of an iconic album title?

I will put you out of your misery by ignoring you from now on. It's just too tragic watching you beclown yourself.

Well done you! It did take you a while.
Too long, possibly? You're 'superior' ego needed fed, one must feed the beast, no matter how grumpy she gets.

I see you're ego has taken somewhat of a knock. Try not to refer to yourself as misery - that's for others to do and there's a queue.

Yeah, do your damdest with your forum- style Super Injunction I care not a jot.

The tragedy in all of this is your intellect or lack thereof.

What the hell?! Who is addressing who in this thread? Back to topic please. ;) Thank you.

Well done you! It did take you a while.
Too long, possibly? You're 'superior' ego needed fed, one must feed the beast, no matter how grumpy she gets.

I see you're ego has taken somewhat of a knock. Try not to refer to yourself as misery - that's for others to do and there's a queue.

Yeah, do your damdest with your forum- style Super Injunction I care not a jot.

The tragedy in all of this is your intellect or lack thereof.

Don't be fooled mate. How many times has the troll ignored you and then chimed in. She's a nutter.

I hope it wasn't something I said that made wee Nerak run off into the forum shadows in search of new gossip?

Is she gone? Well, we'll never know she does play fast and loose with the term 'ignore'

Blondie who supported Moz at MSG a couple of years ago.

So no surprise they come lower on the festival line up.

Moz is obviously the big draw for that festival.
Chris Stein can't even stand up. He plays guitar sitting down and Debbie Harry looks like and elderly bag lady. Blondie needs to throw in the towel.

f***ing hell I thought she'd never f*** off. Kudos for sticking with it she didn't have a f***ing leg to stand on you knocked her flat on her arse.

f***ing hell I thought she'd never f*** off. Kudos for sticking with it she didn't have a f***ing leg to stand on you knocked her flat on her arse.

Anon was talking bollocks.

Every point I made is true & comes from real life sources (or networks, which is the jargon for having colleagues & not having to rely on a google search taking you to Tattle).

I'm not f***ing off, I'm pitying them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Every point I made is true & comes from real life sources (or networks, which is the jargon for having colleagues & not having to rely on a google search taking you to Tattle).

Right mouthy. If EVERY point is TRUE! It's NOT just GOSSIP give us ALL the links names networks. If it's ALL TRUE you won't have a problem.

SHOW us you're NOT a liar or f*** OFF!

So much rage.

You must truly love daytime television.

Superinjuction. Runner. Children's Theatre Company. Industry rumours.

Believe or don't believe. Couldn't care less.

So much rage.

NADA. You have NADA. You KNOW you
have NADA.

3pfonl.jpg

Let’s be clear this is a post and not a reply. I wouldn’t wish to upset the hard of thinking. She’s finally grasped her own concept.

Like a a dried out cum stain she is persistent but ultimately impotent.

“Every point I made is true & comes from real life sources” is wonderfully amusing. It’s so true she can’t substantiate any of it. She’s lost in her delusion and that’s the saddest part of all of this. She has an over active sense of self-entitlement that litters this forum and I’m entirely convinced that these ‘real life sources’ (strange that she should phrase it so), are indeed, imaginary.

As ever she has reverted to avoidance by attempting to, and failing to, reduce the argument to one disputed issue. However, she was also asked, on numerous occasions, to provide indisputable proof of her wide-ranging accusations relating to her unfounded allegations: sexism, bigotry, anti-sectarianism and abuse. She provided not one shred of evidence relating to any of the above accusations. She provided none because none exists. It really is that simple.

Be prepared for more denials. More accusations. More lies.

It’s pathological.

So much rage.

Oh, if you "Couldn't care less" why have you spent page after page after page attempting to convince others to 'believe'?

Supergossip. Gossip. Care a great deal. Liar.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review
Back
Top Bottom