Moments of brilliance from the “past their prime”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Anywho, hmm.

Chaplin in ‘Limelight’ is a great example. Decades removed from his peak he managed to make a film that encapsulated everything he was and where he was currently at that point of his life and career. It would have been a perfect ending but then he had to go and make the grudge settling ‘A King in New York’ which just wasn’t that great of a film.

Ha. Why would I make fun of you when there are so many straight up c***s on here I couldn't give two f***s about....you've always been nice to me.

No; the truth is my 16 year old plays D And D and plays a lot of Xbox. That's all.

Well, that’s nice. There’s a comic store near where I live where they get together and play D&D certain nights of the week. I don’t even remember how to play it. Haven’t played it since I was young.

XBox? Ugh. I hate Xbox. The most retarded console I’ve ever seen. When the power goes out you have to go through this entire process to get the console to work again. And the stupid battery powered controller is for the birds. The only thing I use the Xbox for is to play 4K blu-rays.

Well, that’s nice. There’s a comic store near where I live where they get together and play D&D certain nights of the week. I don’t even remember how to play it. Haven’t played it since I was young.

XBox? Ugh. I hate Xbox. The most retarded console I’ve ever seen. When the power goes out you have to go through this entire process to get the console to work again. And the stupid battery powered controller is for the birds. The only thing I use the Xbox for is to play 4K blu-rays.

He worked all Summer and is building a computer. I think he is leaving Xbox.

I showed him your pictures and he smiled and nodded.

He worked all Summer and is building a computer. I think he is leaving Xbox.

I showed him your pictures and he smiled and nodded.

People really seem to love PC gaming. I’ve not really tried it. I’m interested in it though. There’s a much bigger selection and you don’t have to worry about backwards compatibility. Some of the mods people have created are amazing...such as this:

OK so...what do you play on?

PlayStation 4. I have an Xbox One S but that was bought primarily for playing 4K blu-rays. I also have the Nintendo Switch but that was bought primarily for playing the new Zelda game.

I was thinking there are quite a few great one-off live moments I’ve seen where artists just seem to finally give a shit again after years of being stale.

RDR2 is what I meant, obviously. Not RDD2.

He calls me in to watch him play certain parts or to look at the layout and characters and stuff but I don't pretend to understand the narrative.

This was me during the last mission of Chapter 6:

Back
Top Bottom