Montreal, QC - MTELUS (Apr. 29, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girl Afraid / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by FDR

• Photo from @bythewayimmav / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:

They forgot the part in between 56-60 where he tells people to support a far-right, racist political party!

“In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security. Please give them a chance.”
That party is For Britain. ” -Morrissey

The guy that tells his fans not to vote because it supports the process. Many of the users of the site are vegetarians and against animal slaughter, so he tries to make out that we should be on board with For Britain because they are against Halal slaughter? Certainly it’s because For Britain cares about the welfare of chickens, right? Nothing to do with Islamaphobia, of course!

Another Morrissey gem - “Furthermore, halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of ISIS...” Yes, because all Muslims throughout the world are ISIS supporters! Just like all Christians blow up abortion clinics, shoot up mosques, and want gays put to death!

You’re time is up, Morrissey. More and more people are on to you. The cardboard cutouts in the front row will of course always be there and you will sell well in LA, but any legendary status you once had shrinks more and more day. What’s the saying? “It sucks to be you.”

Why do you feel the need to be so pedantic? Does it really, really matter? Millions of people died in the Holocaust. Whether it was 1 million or 30 million, it is still one of the most disgusting crimes against humanity. I understand what you are saying re: historical inaccuracy, but who cares? The Nazi regime murdered many, many people, and even if it was only a few thousand people, it would still be too many. These twats like Styx-whatever only spit on these people’s memories with their bullshit rhetoric and conspiracy-theory masturbation, and it’s toxic. The fact Morrissey even mutters his name, let alone shares his videos on his website makes me sick.
It certainly matters whether the figure is 1 million or 30 million when the Red Cross who were present at the camps say the total death figure of all the camps was around 330,000 and that there was no death apparatus at all. They claim the deaths were from typhus and starvation towards the end of the war after the Allies bombed the train lines to stop all food and medical supplies - which is difficult to keep flowing in wartime. This would have cut the supplies of the anti-typhus insecticide Zyklon B too which kills the fleas that cause it.

This is basically how you still win a war today. You put out sanctions and cut off a country's supplies so the country's civilians starve to death. It happened to thousands of families of German servicemen after the war also when they were put in camps en masse. In fact lots of ugly things happened after the war when it was occupied for a few years by Allied soldiers as a kind of punishment to the Germans - but you rarely hear about this.

Also, up to 100.000 Dutch-descendant women and children died of typhus/ starvation in the first British concentration camps of the Boer War around 1900, but you never hear about this because it is never politically or financially exploited. America and its allies still use this tactic, but as the victims are usually Muslims nobody complains or cares.

Typhus was the main cause of death in the Great Hunger in Ireland too (which was akin to an act of war). Here the peasants potato crop failed but Ireland was full of grown food for trade that the British shipped out at gunpoint leaving the Irish to succumb to starvation and the inevitable fleas that sick or starving bodies attract that causes typhus.

Last edited:
Moz enjoys flirting with edginess - and sadly the only truly edgy area nowadays that gets people's knickers in a twist is the far right. But I can see the comedy there. He's ridiculing the people who accuse him of such a thing. Moz is the personification of poetic goodness. With a bit of wind-up humour thrown in.
As far as “comedy” goes, it is the absolute end of the road to think that you’ve pulled one over on a crowd simply by virtue of having offended them. Like that Kent State gun girl who openly brandishes assault rifles on campus to “trigger liberals” or whatever, it is a completely pointless absence of wit. The troll always thinks so highly of their own tactics, but...it’s not like it’s some victory (or remotely difficult) to upset people.

As far as “comedy” goes, it is the absolute end of the road to think that you’ve pulled one over on a crowd simply by virtue of having offended them. Like that Kent State gun girl who openly brandishes assault rifles on campus to “trigger liberals” or whatever, it is a completely pointless absence of wit. The troll always thinks so highly of their own tactics, but...it’s not like it’s some victory (or remotely difficult) to upset people.
You don't understand Morrissey's sense of humour - and quite possibly don't possess one.

Being outrageous is fun. It always has been in the fame game. Like the ribald Music Hall jokes of old that would have the house drunkenly spitting out their ale in laughter.

It certainly matters whether the figure is 1 million or 30 million when the Red Cross who were present at the camps say the total death figure of all the camps was around 330,000 and that there was no death apparatus at all. They claim the deaths were from typhus and starvation towards the end of the war after the Allies bombed the train lines to stop all food supplies - which is difficult enough in wartime. This would have cut the supplies of the anti-typhus insecticide Zyklon B too which kills the fleas that cause it.

Which is basically the way you still win a war today. You put out sanctions and cut off a country's supply so the country's civilians will starve to death. Up to 100.000 Dutch-descendant women and children died of typhus/ starvation in the first British concentration camps of the Boer War around 1900, but you never hear about this because it is never politically or financially exploited. America and its allies still use this tactic, but as the victims are usually Muslims nobody complains or cares.

Typhus was the main cause of death in the Great Hunger in Ireland too. Here the peasants potato crop failed but Ireland was full of grown food for trade that the British shipped out at gunpoint leaving the Irish to succumb to starvation and typhus.

This nonsense you come out with is not only offensive, it's also utter bullshit. You literally are the worst of the worst here, and that's saying something.

Does anyone know what the name of all the Video Clips that were played before the show?

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girl Afraid / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by FDR

You don't understand Morrissey's sense of humour - and quite possibly don't possess one.

Being outrageous is fun. It always has been in the fame game. Like the ribald Music Hall jokes of old that would have the house drunkenly spitting out their ale in laughter.
I have enjoyed many of Morrissey’s “outrageous” remarks over the years, I used to think he was hysterical. He used to be witty, he used to have a sense of humor. The point is that anyone can be offensive, it’s not some sort of coup to rile people up.

This nonsense you come out with is not only offensive, it's also utter bullshit. You literally are the worst of the worst here, and that's saying something.
Because I quote facts that you can't handle?

Man up and face the real world. It's not always pretty.

Last edited:
Because I quote facts that you can't handle?

Man up and face the real world. It's not pretty.
The Red Cross memo that you refer to support your ludicrous claim that only 330,000 people died total is so widely and easily debunked, I highly recommend you do some more of that precious and rigorous research you pride yourself on.

I have enjoyed many of Morrissey’s “outrageous” remarks over the years, I used to think he was hysterical. He used to be witty, he used to have a sense of humor. The point is that anyone can be offensive, it’s not some sort of coup to rile people up.
Would you prefer if Moz stayed the same and as he was in '86 and didn't grow as a human being? Moz doesn't live in nostalgialand, he's very much mentally living in the present. I feel that quite strikingly.

On saying that, he's always said things that could be construed as racist, offensive etc. going way back to 1984. In this respect nothing has changed. He enjoys flirting with edginess, saying edgy things - it's just that some people are so intolerant of everything now and run away crying at his slightest remark.

Last edited:
Would you prefer if Moz stayed the same and as he was in '86 and didn't grow as a human being? Moz doesn't live in nostalgialand, he's very much mentally living in the present. I feel that quite strikingly. On saying that he's always said things that could be construed as racist, offensive etc. going way back to 1984. In this respect nothing has changed. He enjoys flirting with edginess, saying edgy things - it's just that some people are so intolerant of everything now and run away crying at his slightest remark.
As usual, you miss the point. Edgy is flaunting your celibacy in a sex-centric pop landscape, edgy is preaching tenderness and sensitivity in a world dominated by machismo. True edginess contains wit. If I walk around casually dropping racial slurs and alluding to fascism, does that make me edgy? If I hold court down at the pub by pontificating on the virtues of rape, does that make me edgy? No, it makes me a stupid asshole that no one wants to be around.

The Red Cross memo that you refer to support your ludicrous claim that only 330,000 people died total is so widely and easily debunked, I highly recommend you do some more of that precious and rigorous research you pride yourself on.
The sad fact is the people who debunk such documents are those who politically and financially exploit the Holocaust. Deborah Libstadt for example. Have you read her book Denying the Holocaust? It's the most clumsy work of biased propaganda I have read on any subject ever. It's virtually hysterical. So many people milk the Holocaust for money and will not accept any dissenting comments. The fascist-style legislation that denies anyone in Canada or most of Europe from even questioning a single aspect of the Holocaust is ludicrous and says all any critical thinker needs to know about the subject.

If I had relatives who died in those camps I would be disgusted at the industry and propaganda that has grown around this tragic aspect of WW2 and the paraniod businessmen leeching like parasites off it.

Last edited:
They forgot the part in between 56-60 where he tells people to support a far-right, racist political party!

“In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security. Please give them a chance.”
That party is For Britain. ” -Morrissey

The guy that tells his fans not to vote because it supports the process. Many of the users of the site are vegetarians and against animal slaughter, so he tries to make out that we should be on board with For Britain because they are against Halal slaughter? Certainly it’s because For Britain cares about the welfare of chickens, right? Nothing to do with Islamaphobia, of course!

Another Morrissey gem - “Furthermore, halal slaughter requires certification that can only be given by supporters of ISIS...” Yes, because all Muslims throughout the world are ISIS supporters! Just like all Christians blow up abortion clinics, shoot up mosques, and want gays put to death!

You’re time is up, Morrissey. More and more people are on to you. The cardboard cutouts in the front row will of course always be there and you will sell well in LA, but any legendary status you once had shrinks more and more day. What’s the saying? “It sucks to be you.”
So what did you achieve instead?

The sad fact is the only people who debunk such documents are those who politically and financially exploit the Holocaust. Deborah Libstadt for example. Have you read her book Holocaust Denial? It's the most clumsy work of biased propaganda I have read on any subject ever. So many people milk the Holocaust for money that it's industry will not hear one dissenting comment. The fascist-style legislation that denies anyone in Canada or most of Europe from even questioning a single aspect of the Holocaust is ludicrous and says all any critical thinker needs to know about the subject.

If I had relatives who died in those camps I would be disgusted at the industry that has grown around this tragic aspect of WW2 and the paraniod businessmen leeching like parasites off it.
The Red Cross themselves have explained at length how that one document in particular has been taken out of context and intentionally misinterpreted for purposes of propaganda. But I suppose that you’ll say that’s merely a cover for the real story because, as usual, you seem to possess sole access to a realm of truth that no one else does.

The Red Cross themselves have explained at length how that one document in particular has been taken out of context and intentionally misinterpreted for purposes of propaganda. But I suppose that you’ll say that’s merely a cover for the real story because, as usual, you seem to possess sole access to a realm of truth that no one else does.
Of course. By then they were probably told to. Or warned to, rather. Remember gas chambers were killing Jews in the First World War also.

Only that they weren't and the UK's prime minister Stanley Baldwin admitted so in parliament after the war that indeed it was just propaganda. A bit like the soap and lampshades stuff in WW2 that was eventually admitted to be nonsense also.

War is full of atrocity propaganda. It's the tools the victors cling to to absolve the sins of their own war crimes - to say, ah, but the enemy was much worse. How many Soviet soldiers were imprisoned for the mass rape of Berlin's women (and children) when they stormed that city at the war's end? These same heartless Soviets were playing the angelic card in Nuremberg casting their judgement on others, many of whom just happened to have damaged testicles as they pleaded guilty.

War is a dirty game - and its memory continues to be dirty.

Last edited:
I don’t like that Latino, First of the Gang, much prefer the original, had more power & bite, age I suppose??

As usual, you miss the point. Edgy is flaunting your celibacy in a sex-centric pop landscape, edgy is preaching tenderness and sensitivity in a world dominated by machismo. True edginess contains wit. If I walk around casually dropping racial slurs and alluding to fascism, does that make me edgy? If I hold court down at the pub by pontificating on the virtues of rape, does that make me edgy? No, it makes me a stupid asshole that no one wants to be around.
I agree with your last point about rape. But when you've ludicrously been accused of racism, then to humorously send up this fact is quite daring and edgy, yes.

His real fans get it. They're following the story, so to speak.

Last edited:
Along with the entire Kill Uncle album.
Piccdilly,Lancashire, the girl from TA ,Angel Angel,lazy dykes,couldnt last,carol,the whole Vauxhall lp minus speedway which is great but burned up,Dagenham, omg and on and on and on ........should we get to the Smith's songs that are saying PLAY ME PLAY ME.....maybe later

Setlist:

Setlist provided by FDR

Am the only one who simply adored the way he sang Girl Afraid?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom