Montreal, QC - MTELUS (Apr. 29, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Is It Really So Strange? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girl Afraid / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by FDR

• Photo from @bythewayimmav / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:
Moz did indeed ask, about 4 times, if we knew who Styxhexenhammer666 was. I was in the 3rd row center, so I shouted "YOUTUBER", but that went unnoticed or unacknowledged.

Also, what's up with people in the front refusing to allow stage invasions? Is Moz sick of stage invasions, so he plants these people here or something? I asked a few of them if I could get by to try getting onstage, and I got a brusque, resolute "NO" each time. One lady said it was because "it was her spot", but really, you can't step aside for five seconds?

Also, what's up with people in the front refusing to allow stage invasions? Is Moz sick of stage invasions, so he plants these people here or something? I asked a few of them if I could get by to try getting onstage, and I got a brusque, resolute "NO" each time. One lady said it was because "it was her spot", but really, you can't step aside for five seconds?

Probably more wary that you're either lying or would change your mind, and once you'd got past them it suddenly wouldn't be '5 seconds', but you'd steal their spot at the barrier for the rest of the show. If you've been queuing all day, you aren't going to give up that front row lightly. There are people who try that 'can you just let me through, I'm going onstage' bullshit at every gig, and I've seen plenty of suckers conned as these folks jump forward dozens of rows, then never actually attempt to get on stage anyway.

Another classic is the 'can you just let me lean against the barrier for a minute' ploy. You let some f***er do this, and all of a sudden they are glued to the front like a limpet and you've lost your place. It's war out there!

And on that note, goodnight... or is it good morning? Why should it matter?
Regards,
FWD.

He simply said: «Do you know Styxhexenhammer66» like 4 times. And then, when no one said yes, he ended with: «OK». That’s it!

But, why?

Moz was talkin' about that fella who was tryin' to kick some wisdom while drinkin' out of a picklin' jar.
Did ya really think Wild T was gonna listen to ya try and kick wisdom while drinkin' out of a picklin' jar?
The reason those picklin' jars got tops like that, is so that they form a proper seal.
Those hipsters got a hold of picklin' jars and started usin'em to drink out of.
Ya won't never catch Wild T listenin' to some hipster wisdom.

GIRL AFRAID WHERE DO HIS INTENTIONS LAY?...EVERYTHING SHE WANTS COST MONEY... BUT HE NEVER REALLY LOOKS AT MEEEEEEEE

Probably more wary that you're either lying or would change your mind, and once you'd got past them it suddenly wouldn't be '5 seconds', but you'd steal their spot at the barrier for the rest of the show. If you've been queuing all day, you aren't going to give up that front row lightly. There are people who try that 'can you just let me through, I'm going onstage' bullshit at every gig, and I've seen plenty of suckers conned as these folks jump forward dozens of rows, then never actually attempt to get on stage anyway.

Another classic is the 'can you just let me lean against the barrier for a minute' ploy. You let some f***er do this, and all of a sudden they are glued to the front like a limpet and you've lost your place. It's war out there!

To be fair there was some sort of snide VIP line outside the venue today. We waited patiently from 4pm in the plebs line. Not sure what the deal was with these Telus skip the line tickets. I tell you what I did witness, was some uber twat who kicked the shite out of a woman who grabbed Moz's shirt. I mean he went all in, chivalry is dead my friends.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom