Morag Siller (star of "You're The One For Me Fatty" video) has died aged 46

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morag_Siller

Star of Coronation Street, Emmerdale and the You're The One For Me Fatty video has passed away aged just 46.

morag_siller.jpg

Morag Siller obituary - The Guardian

Excerpt:

Morag Siller, who has died of breast cancer aged 46, was a prolific character actor who never left behind her Scottish roots but succeeded in taking her childhood acting ambitions to a wide audience in stage and screen productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny what you keep in your memory bank. I remember going to a wedding in middle Illinois and at the hotel Saturday night live was on and Morrissey was the musical guest and this was one of the songs he sung. I was so excited to share this with my girlfriend. I was glued to the TV. She could have cared less...needless to say...it was the beginning of the end for us.

It's the sign of time. The political correctness wall is getting higher and thicker.

Thank you. You leave me wondering what percentage of this new look on things is personal growth, what percentage is acquired political correctness, and finally, what percentage is self-defense. Anyway, they seem to be all effects of the inexorable passage of time

I knew Morag briefly.

I met her in a club in Manchester - the awkwardness of trying to start a conversation with someone who might/might not be "Fatty from the Morrissey video" amused her no end.

All the best Moo x

Back
Top Bottom