More Hammerstein pass questions. help!

georgina

and after all this time
I'm not trying to brag or anything but I've got my 5 tickets and a receipt confirming that they are the package deal in my happy hands. The trouble is that my hubby purchased the tickets with a credit card in his name, and his is the name on the receipt. I was wondering if this will be a problem when I pick up my early entry pass. We have the same last name and address so I was thinking that my drivers licence would be sufficient ID or do I need to bring his too, or should I bring the credit card used to buy the tickets. I'm just trying to cover all the bases and make this as smooth as possible. I was also wondering if anyone knows what time will call opens on Monday. I've been stewing about this , please help put my mind to rest, thanks in advance.

I'm not trying to brag or anything but I've got my 5 tickets and a receipt confirming that they are the package deal in my happy hands. The trouble is that my hubby purchased the tickets with a credit card in his name, and his is the name on the receipt. I was wondering if this will be a problem when I pick up my early entry pass. We have the same last name and address so I was thinking that my drivers licence would be sufficient ID or do I need to bring his too, or should I bring the credit card used to buy the tickets. I'm just trying to cover all the bases and make this as smooth as possible. I was also wondering if anyone knows what time will call opens on Monday. I've been stewing about this , please help put my mind to rest, thanks in advance.

um...i don't know...like, call ticketmaster...

will call procedure is very basic info provided. their website probably has the answer.

I already posted this somewhere else, hope this helps.

From Ticketmaster site, for picking up tickets under another name/creditcard:

Question

How can I arrange for another party to collect tickets at will call?

Answer
Many venues allow for the ticket purchaser to designate an alternate name for pickup of tickets or lost ticket vouchers being held at will call. If you would like to request this for an existing ticket order, please click on the "Ask A Question" tab above and indicate this in your message. Please be aware that some venues do not allow for alternate pickup of will call tickets, and some may require that the party collecting the tickets have a copy of the credit card used in the purchase for verification purposes. If required, this copy should be made of the front and back of the card (you may block out all but the first and last four digits of the account number on the copy for security purposes). A customer support agent will reply to inform you if it is possible to arrange for alternate pickup of your ticket order, and will provide any venue requirements for this process at that time.

Back
Top Bottom