More rare versions of Morrissey / Smiths songs uploaded

Re: Some songs

Thanks for the list above, and to Uncle for giving us the links earlier. It all goes to show how much great stuff there is out there. Moz and Marr should be including these songs in deluxe editions of albums. Like Robert Smith did with his deluxe version of Disintegration, Kiss Me, etc.
Oh, but then "Joyce Michael" will be howling for his cut, and Lord M says "Let him eat rat poison!"

Within a month of Joyce or Morrissey dying, we will see a ton of stuff hit the shelves for sale.

Ah look, poor Skinny isn't responding because he knows it's true! You Sir, are a LIAR!

Little man is crying and wants his nappy changed.

Stay safe kids - don't respond to stalkers or they'll end up on your doorstep!

the crazy gay dude from the blue rose society is going ballistic, i see.
his worst nightmare, skinny having the skinny, and he having, as ususal, nothing. you wont find this wonderful rare material on the blue rose society blog-unless he now uploads links pretending he came upon them himself.

Ah look, poor Skinny isn't responding because he knows it's true! You Sir, are a LIAR!

4CK OFF ! (I shouldn't really but I've got more time on my hands)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

UncleSkinny

"Captain of games, solid framed..."

hopko11.jpg

UncleSkinny is off on a bender, but before that, he gets "credit" for something that was not too hard to find......cue the UncleSkinny apologists.....:crazy:

Digging through the DEMO hashtag... Looks like someone is following suit...

https://soundcloud.com/michael-bone-846665416/unlove
Unloveable demo

https://soundcloud.com/michael-bone-846665416/best
Best Friend on the Payroll acoustic

https://soundcloud.com/michael-bone-846665416/name-wrong-demo
I know Very Well How I Got My Name Wrong full acoustic version

That last one is really nice to hear. Anybody else want to release some gems before the end of the year?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but, using the track listing from the Southpaw Grammar scrapped reissue reference disc as a guide, I believe only the Miraval versions of "Dagenham Dave" and "You Must Please Remember" have not seen light of day...yet. The only missing link would be a full version of "Nobody Loves Us" from Miraval, if such a take exists.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but, using the track listing from the Southpaw Grammar scrapped reissue reference disc as a guide, I believe only the Miraval versions of "Dagenham Dave" and "You Must Please Remember" have not seen light of day...yet. The only missing link would be a full version of "Nobody Loves Us" from Miraval, if such a take exists.

Now you mention it, I'm sure I saw You Must Please Remember on one of the drives. I'll have a look later. It might be different, but I don't know. Or the non-fade-out There Speaks A True Friend. Anyhow, I'll have a look later.

Now you mention it, I'm sure I saw You Must Please Remember on one of the drives. I'll have a look later. It might be different, but I don't know. Or the non-fade-out There Speaks A True Friend. Anyhow, I'll have a look later.

You better hurry before the floods sweep them away

May not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but thanks for sharing these, they're fantastic, especially Nobody Loves Us ... one of my favs!

There is a sample of You Must Please Remember demo on The Never Heard Symphonies.

There is a sample of You Must Please Remember demo on The Never Heard Symphonies.

That was melded together with a similar snippet of the Nobody Loves Us acoustic demo...the full version of which we now have. Those snippets came from Mr. Reynolds.

- - - Updated - - -

LULZ!

Let's all be realistic: Peter, the cockroach, is uploading songs that Mr. Reynolds has given him, but refuses to upload here since Tseng wouldn't take down the pedophilia link from the front page. Not to mention the fact that the cockroach is LYING about finding them mysteriously on a hard drive--which proves what a shithead of a human being he is--but he deserves no thanks beyond that of a bag of shit in his face.

Also, Peter, what f***ing dork sings with their hand in their pocket?! GET REAL YOU DAFT c***!

Idiot. Besides, even if he did get the songs from Mr. Reynolds or ANYWHERE other than where he claims, WHO GIVES A f***. You people have just been given an ALBUM'S WORTH of Smiths/Morrssey outtakes and you make posts attacking the leaker. Unf***ingreal.

That was melded together with a similar snippet of the Nobody Loves Us acoustic demo...the full version of which we now have. Those snippets came from Mr. Reynolds.

- - - Updated - - -

Idiot. Besides, even if he did get the songs from Mr. Reynolds or ANYWHERE other than where he claims, WHO GIVES A f***. You people have just been given an ALBUM'S WORTH of Smiths/Morrssey outtakes and you make posts attacking the leaker. Unf***ingreal.

I can't remember where they came from - genuinely - but I can tell you 100% they did NOT come from Mr Reynolds. This Multi guy is full of shit.

I can't remember where they came from - genuinely - but I can tell you 100% they did NOT come from Mr Reynolds. This Multi guy is full of shit.

I don't really care if you got these tracks from Mr. Reynolds, or a shoebox in your closet, or Minnie Mouse's anus, dude. I'm just happy to have them and grateful you shared them here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom