More Sam Rayner Trump/Moz photoshop 'art' - Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

Posted via Facebook (Sam Esty Rayner Photography) this time. This story is old, I know - but it goes on...

39594_trump_wpinoyb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as there is no other system, we will have to try to preserve a democratic system which is based on voting. Not that the system hasn't any flaws. There are a lot.

I think it was more a not unrealistic observation to say each time you vote you support the process.
But he didn't sing don't vote. And if you express your believe Brexit is better for the British people how could he know they wanted it if people didn't vote for it in the referendum?
And also, World peace is none of your business sounds true.
I am a sucker for peace and harmony but what can I do about world peace?

Nothing. I am now already glad when the day has passed there was some peace in my own nabourhood and I would try to keep it that way.

Although Moz has spoken out against Trump, he wasn't in favour of the other candidate who could have a chance.
Only after Saunders at last gave in he said he was in favour of him.
I think Moz is fatalistic and that the nightmare to come had already hit him before in his sleep. Remember the open grave comment?
Hope he has written some good songs about it on his new album. 1 or 2. Remember, he said it was written.

Agree. He never said don't vote. That interpretation is a fallacy.

Well swell, it's the time of the month when Morrissey shows his incredible hypocrisy. Of course he's against Trump because Mr. Moz is surrounded by Mexicans, so how unthinkable of Trump to protect his country from Cartels and gangs. Why should U.S. citizens need safety, right? Only Britain needs to protect itself and keep its borders closed... What did M say not so long ago? Oh! Yes, "the floodgates are open" or how he can't hear English while walking in the streets of London.

He wants to be a "citizen of the world", but god forbid Britain will pay the price for globalization. Open borders for every country except his dear homeland. Remember how he backed up the decision of Brexit? Well go on Moz, be on the loony celeb bandwagon of Anti-Trump...however some of us have a memo....

The last 8 years you've cried about injustice was under Obama's "yes, we can" and "dreamers" delusions. Unfortunately, you'll never be brave enough to go against the barbaric conduct of Radical Islam and its alliance with the destructive radical left. Instead, you'll continue to criticize the western world for not being accepting enough of Sharia and other 3rd world cultures.. Britain excluded again of course.

Well swell, it's the time of the month when Morrissey shows his incredible hypocrisy. Of course he's against Trump because Mr. Moz is surrounded by Mexicans, so how unthinkable of Trump to protect his country from Cartels and gangs. Why should U.S. citizens need safety, right? Only Britain needs to protect itself and keep its borders closed... What did M say not so long ago? Oh! Yes, "the floodgates are open" or how he can't hear English while walking in the streets of London.

He wants to be a "citizen of the world", but god forbid Britain will pay the price for globalization. Open borders for every country except his dear homeland. Remember how he backed up the decision of Brexit? Well go on Moz, be on the loony celeb bandwagon of Anti-Trump...however some of us have a memo....

The last 8 years you've cried about injustice was under Obama's "yes, we can" and "dreamers" delusions. Unfortunately, you'll never be brave enough to go against the barbaric conduct of Radical Islam and its alliance with the destructive radical left. Instead, you'll continue to criticize the western world for not being accepting enough of Sharia and other 3rd world cultures.. Britain excluded again of course.

The problem with Trump is not about protecting borders and fighting against cartels and gangs. The thing is he is doing it with unnecessary rudeness (wall paid by mexicans), insulting a whole nation, spreading hate towards a minority composed mostly by very hard working people, and with huge hypocrisy, because foreign gangs and mobs only work with local complicity. Even Mexican government didn't protect its people: 80% of their trade is trapped in that relationship. It's too much.
I totally understand the process that brought Trump there, it's not new in history. He is there thanks to other people's greed and corruption. Even mainstream media has its share of guilt, because they traded misinformation for money. The result is a divided nation and poor people against poor people, and nuclear codes in the hands of a peculiar personality. Trump is the result, not the cause.

Me reckon Mr. T is a HUGE Morrissey fan. I reckon Uncle Steve will be a great worker building the wall with his big strong Irish hands, just like the hands that built the Titanic.

The problem with Trump is not about protecting borders and fighting against cartels and gangs. The thing is he is doing it with unnecessary rudeness (wall paid by mexicans), insulting a whole nation, spreading hate towards a minority composed mostly by very hard working people, and with huge hypocrisy, because foreign gangs and mobs only work with local complicity. Even Mexican government didn't protect its people: 80% of their trade is trapped in that relationship. It's too much.
I totally understand the process that brought Trump there, it's not new in history. He is there thanks to other people's greed and corruption. Even mainstream media has its share of guilt, because they traded misinformation for money. The result is a divided nation and poor people against poor people, and nuclear codes in the hands of a peculiar personality. Trump is the result, not the cause.

Unnecessary rudeness? That's why the world has gone off the rails the last decade. People prefer the PC talk of Obama, the sucking up to foreign leaders who identify "nice polite apologetic talk" as weakness and fear. The western world has failed time and again at recognizing and acknowledging the simple basic truth that half the world speaks and acts in opposite direction: Peace in English means end of conflict, Salam in Arabic is actually surrendering oneself to God. Do you understand the frightening implications of this simple example? What you deem as "rude", actually means in other cultures "strength".

Those differences exist in various aggressive cultures which clash with the so called liberal philosophy. And all of us on this very site suppose to know this, Moz knows this very well. The Latino fan base drowns in glorification of gangs, tattoos, the macho image. Moz has flirted with violence since the 80's but in much smaller doses - "Sweet and Tender Hooligan", LOTFIB and Boxers/Southpaw era in the 90's. He embraced aggressive behavior of the sidelines, but ever since his move to the U.S. he's taken up a notch, swimming in Latin culture and making it his bible - the love of gangs, violence and hate of police and authority (FOTGTD, Ganglord). So how in hell, could he hold "rudeness" against Trump? He's the last person to be upset.

Of course Mexico should pay for the wall. If Mexico is incompetent in keeping order in its sovereign territory then Mexico is to be blamed. It's called responsibility, an erased value in modern liberal philosophy. Cartels and gangs work with the local people in the U.S. because many of the "locals" are illegal themselves. The are millions of illegals right now, using the U.S. as a bathroom, figuratively speak. So yes, although there are many hard working good people, crossing the border illegally, it still doesn't justify breaking U.S. rules. Want to immigrate? Do it by the rules. If Mexico's citizens are fleeing their country, then the answer is to protest in Mexico, and NOT waving Mexican flags in the U.S. for crying sake. That's f*cked up!

And Morrissey knows this with his non PC protective view of his beloved England. The current western of "Word dance and gymnastics" had long went and replaced the values of truth, and good versus evil.

Perfect.

WPINOYB is more poignant than ever.

Not really. Morrissey is not (or wasn't—maybe his YouTube binges are helping to evolve his worldview) the most informed guy when it comes to politics. He could do with a bit of Alex Jones. After all, Morrissey supported Hillary "Rotten" Clinton even after trashing Obama (hilarious!) until Sanders appealed to his anti-Thatcherism-esque tendencies.

It's gonna be a terrible four years. Looking back on the election has been pretty painful as well. So much bickering among the left. Conservatives of varying degree came together around there candidate even when they had reservations or didn't think him a perfect candidate while it didn't seem like many on the left could manage to vote for anyone who didn't think exactly like them. Bernie running against Clinton to the last even when he didn't have a chance sowing a lot of bitterness when he should have stopped and started supporting her much earlier was an example of people who I believe were a bit spoiled. People like killer mike telling voters after Bernie lost to not vote if they didn't want to. It seemed like a lot of people on the left side of things either thought trump couldn't win or wouldn't be as extreme as when he campaigned and so decided to bicker amongst themselves instead of being adults and looking at the bigger picture. Even here I saw more conversation and arguing about how terrible Clinton was than any discussion on trump. Now here we are with a Supreme Court pick about to be announced and women's health for the poor about to be defunded the environment destroyed further and civil liberties rolled back. What's really scary to me was when the courts placed a hold on his executive action and federal agents did not comply. That's a first step to serious trouble

The left just don't get that their sick ideology has totally gone off the rails and that they need to adapt and start taking responsibility for their failures. I doubt they will get it though. They will continue to eat up the divisive garbage that the media feed them and continue to believe that CNN have their best interests at heart and are not run by a bunch of corporate world elites with an agenda.

We need Johnny Smith from The Dead Zone to take him out. In fairness it didn't take a clairvoyant to see all this coming. The walking dead who voted him into power deserve to live in post apocalyptic Mad Max territory tied to the front of speeding cars. Everyone else? Find a basement or a sturdy school desk to hide under.

It's "the walking dead" who voted for Crooked. Many Trump voters are aware of the evil that goes on within the circles of the elite. Many Trump voters are unwilling to be indoctrinated by the media that is controlled by sick individuals who want to put in place their divisive plan for the world. Resisting such tyranny is the definition of being awake to the real oppressors that exist in the world. Scapegoating Trump is all too easy and simple and people who don't know what's going on will eat it up. But world events are not so simple.

World peace really is none of our business, it's true, and people like Nigel Farage and Donald Trump are trying to change that, which one will recognize if one looks deeper and sees what's really going on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom