More UK dates; band line up from TTY

UK dates - true-to-you.net
7 May 2011

Morrissey will play the following UK concerts:

Tuesday 5 July STOKE Victoria Hall
Thursday 7 July LEEDS Academy
Friday 8 July MIDDLESBROUGH Town Hall

Please see venue websites for ticket availability.

Opening at Stoke will be ALL THE YOUNG, opening at Leeds will be THE HEARTBREAKS, opening at Middlesbrough will be KRISTEEN YOUNG.

Morrissey's band for all 2011 dates are Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Solomon Walker, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey your a prick, im sick to death of killing myself to get tickets only for a few weeks later to announce extra dates, retire soon please

It's time for you to retire from being a Moz fan. The writing is on the wall.

Oh f*** no Jesse is back!

Definitely not going to any shows now.

jessie has, on the guitar, the delicacy of of a gorilla using a power drill. gone are the days of airy riffs. only he can, with his simplistic talent, wreck every single song.

jessie has, on the guitar, the delicacy of of a gorilla using a power drill. gone are the days of airy riffs. only he can, with his simplistic talent, wreck every single song.

I don't know what's worse: Jesse's playing or his songwriting.

EDIT: I take that back, Children in Pieces is epic. I hope Moz and the boys play that one live!

I'm really glad that Morrissey is busting out tour dates and we've got a new album and an autobiography to look forward to, but I'm not happy to see Kristeen Young is back. She was completely disrepectful towards Morrissey and, honest to God, she's just not that interesting. I usually support Morrissey 100% but with Kristeen Young I'm baffled. She doesn't deserve a second chance to tour with someone as great as Morrissey. I'm sorry - that's just how I feel.

shut the f*** up, morrissey loves kristeen young, you're an idiot, i don't care how you feel, no one does, nor morrissey nor kristeen

Morrissey, I love even more now for bringing Kristeen back. Please do another song with her. :)

moz at middlesbrough town hall - my dreams have come true - if i can get a ticket that is !!!!!!! Here's hoping with fingers crossed

Venue's aren't even mentioning the gigs yet, so I'm assuming tickets won't go on sale Monday or something stupid like that?

Just checked Ambassador Tickets for Victoria Hall. Nothing happening 5th July and nothing about Morrissey yet

You do know he will cancel most of these dates don't you!!!!

Hardly relevant when you consider the main attraction is hurtling towards bus pass eligibility himself.

I do hope people will behave more courteously towards KY this time. She bores the pants off me (ear plugs in, brain tuned out, polite applause during the gaps in the noise...) but I hated seeing people chucking stuff at her at one gig I attended. Just plain rude.

Ireland, Please! The prodigal has been forgiven, Kristeen is back or is it a trick keep your friends close and your enemies closer :lbf:. Personally I don't like her music.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom