"Morning Starship" single (Jobriath cover) - Messages from Morrissey ~ available 20th March 2019

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morning-starship

Morning Starship.

March 20, 2019

Morrissey's single Morning Starship is available tomorrow - Wednesday 20 March, on iTunes and Spotify. It is a cover version of the song written and released by Jobriath in 1974. It is also the first track on Morrissey's California Son album, released on 24 May.

46763_Untitled_3_saoc49.png

Link posted by joe frady:

Last edited by a moderator:
francoise-hardy-in-london-1960s-18.jpg

Françoise Hardy, filming on Exhibition Road in London, October 11, 1965.
Another 'instant grat' with mocked-up sleeve as there probably won't be a physical version.
It's not exactly the best bit of marketing for 4 products in less than 2 months, but hey...
Regards,
FWD.

the story is old, í know, but the uncropped original by Doreen Spooner of the 'Daily Mirror' is a nicer image than the 'sleeve' choice ~

tumblr_p2g5xxQg9J1toxp0vo1_1280.jpg

Wrong dimensions for a 'single' í suppose. Not that any of this is real of course. In the sense that the 'real' is physical, etc...

But í would like to hear what "very stereo" is...

20190320_104803.jpg

20190320_104844.jpg

Comments on SER's post of the 'artwork' on Instagram.
Lols-a-plenty.
Regards,
FWD.

Really looking forward to hearing this one - not so much for M's voice on it, but more how they've done the instrumentation. The original is so deliciously light and breezy!

FWD: I used to think you were SER. True story. I think I thought it because you are always 'breaking the news' on here so to speak, like you have some insider knowledge. Maybe you do?

Think of FWD as German rather than SER. Super efficient. We’re lucky to have him.

the story is old, í know, but the uncropped original by Doreen Spooner of the 'Daily Mirror' is a nicer image than the 'sleeve' choice ~

tumblr_p2g5xxQg9J1toxp0vo1_1280.jpg

Wrong dimensions for a 'single' í suppose. Not that any of this is real of course. In the sense that the 'real' is physical, etc...

But í would like to hear what "very stereo" is...

I’ll still buy it.

:brows:

Shop bought MP3:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/bp8smf
320 when it's available (I can't abide Apple).
Regards,
FWD.

Also available on UK & USA Amazon as a digital MP3 to buy too.
(Haven't checked other countries - forgive my laziness).

320 kbps MP3 version (available via Google music) added to the downloads section.
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom