"Morning Starship" single (Jobriath cover) - Messages from Morrissey ~ available 20th March 2019

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morning-starship

Morning Starship.

March 20, 2019

Morrissey's single Morning Starship is available tomorrow - Wednesday 20 March, on iTunes and Spotify. It is a cover version of the song written and released by Jobriath in 1974. It is also the first track on Morrissey's California Son album, released on 24 May.

46763_Untitled_3_saoc49.png

Link posted by joe frady:

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS Moz is the TALENTED SUPERSTAR!!:rock:

SKINNNY, PETER 'HOOKY'HOOK, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, skinnybobotnamedroppingsurfacesockpuppets
are the TWATS:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

just because the loser TWATS go:turban: doesnt mean Moz is going to congratulate them
for being clever, as they are premium TWATS who got nowhere to go so they stay here
loitering 24/7
:kissingsmiling:

It seems to Skinny’s way of thinking that if you like Morrissey liking Jobriath, means you must also like Hitler.

Now that’s logic for ya !

:cool:

Well f***ing said!

I still listen to records that Phil Spector produced.

I still watch films that Harvey Weinstein was involved with.

One of the best John Wayne films is The Shootist (It isn't as good as the book btw). I still like that film despite the Playboy interview that he gave, that showed us what a racist, homophobic swine that John Wayne was.

I've never been into Ryan Adams' music. But if I was, I'd bin that crap, as I wouldn't want to listen to music by someone that groomed a 14 year old girl.

He must get f***ing bored, talking about the same old shit. Not that the The Smiths were shit. Far f***ing from it. But going over the same old bollocks in every interview? What a drag. He must have something to promote I guess.

I mean, The Smiths were a band from 30 something years ago. Can you imagine answering the same f***ing questions for 30+ years?

@johnnymarr Quit giving interviews man! Or at least quit answering questions related to The Smiths.

:)

he continues to rubber off Moz talent FFS, DramaJ has 0 shame.:lbf:

Here's that message again, for those who like to stick their fingers in their ears and listen to racists

Two things here:

1) It's not good, is it? It's a teddy-bear with the stuffing pulled out forced to try and auto-tune.

2) If you think it's good, are you disregarding all his right-wing bollocks? Or maybe that's why you like it, if you're the kind of unquestioning drone that he likes.

:rolleyes:

:crazy:

p_0.jpg

Ok, I ignored this message once. I can't ignore it twice.
1)Yes it's quite mild compared to the original, but I enjoy it very much. To each their own.

2) His views have nothing to do with how good the song is! I'm not actively "disregarding" them, but I'm judging the song by its own right... And if I like it, that doesn't mean I like Anne Marie Waters.

Uncleskinny is entitled to express his opinion and one day you will thank him, others and myself for exposing Steven's Gaslighting tactics to promote his act.
Keep up the good work Skinny :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Uncleskinny is entitled to express his opinion and one day you will thank him, others and myself for exposing Steven's Gaslighting tactics to promote his act.
Keep up the good work Skinny :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:straightface:

proper way for twats to worship Skinny:

images

:rolleyes:

:crazy:

:pignose::turban::pignose:

the Halal Butcher

Here's that message again, for those who like to stick their fingers in their ears and listen to racists

Two things here:

1) It's not good, is it? It's a teddy-bear with the stuffing pulled out forced to try and auto-tune.

2) If you think it's good, are you disregarding all his right-wing bollocks? Or maybe that's why you like it, if you're the kind of unquestioning drone that he likes.

the story is old, í know, but the uncropped original by Doreen Spooner of the 'Daily Mirror' is a nicer image than the 'sleeve' choice ~

tumblr_p2g5xxQg9J1toxp0vo1_1280.jpg

Wrong dimensions for a 'single' í suppose. Not that any of this is real of course. In the sense that the 'real' is physical, etc...

But í would like to hear what "very stereo" is...

I’ m absolutely loving this cover and cover version. Always liked the original when Morrissey brought it to my attention but he just makes it perfect for me.

Two things here:

You like 'It's Over'?

Two things here:

'a teddy bear with the stuffing pulled out 'forced to try and auto-tune''??? WTF thats illiterate. :lbf:

doh:

Gibberish

Skinnybob's thought process: "Hmm! Why's nobody taking me seriously? Racist bunch of bastards. All of 'em. I know! I'll keep posting the same 'message' over and over. Then they'll have to take me seriously."

Ah, well! I'm going to have to start taking the piss out of you now. Yep! Where to start? I know! A joke!

What's the difference between a racist and Skinnybob?

Nothing!

*wets self*

Lots of gay men like cabaret tunes, it's not that embarrassing! Clichéd yes.
I didn't mean Jobriath doing cabaret tunes was embarrassing i was meaning M looking for Jobriath in 1992 when he died in 1983.
Huh.. I just thought about this. I think Klaus Nomi died in 1983 as well, in New York. I wonder if he and Jobriath knew of one another? That would of been a good show. Jobriath and Klaus Nomi....

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morning-starship

Morning Starship.

March 20, 2019

Morrissey's single Morning Starship is available tomorrow - Wednesday 20 March, on iTunes and Spotify. It is a cover version of the song written and released by Jobriath in 1974. It is also the first track on Morrissey's California Son album, released on 24 May.

46763_Untitled_3_saoc49.png

Link posted by joe frady:

I love it. I love Morrissey

Two things here:

1) WHAT???

2) I think it's good because its good. His right wing bollocks? Is that like his morning starship?

'kin great cover

this is the moz I know and grew up on. Not a spanish guitar anywhere. I wonder if he will do a UK songwriter cover album?

Ill start it off...

Leo Sayer - When I came Home This Morning
Howard Jones - Hide And Seek
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again naturally

cracking sleeve for the single btw.......again no cd single or 12" version.....surely they can do single packs for £15.00 ish?......is anybody in touch with Sam to ask the question?

Last edited:
Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom