"Morning Starship" single (Jobriath cover) - Messages from Morrissey ~ available 20th March 2019

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morning-starship

Morning Starship.

March 20, 2019

Morrissey's single Morning Starship is available tomorrow - Wednesday 20 March, on iTunes and Spotify. It is a cover version of the song written and released by Jobriath in 1974. It is also the first track on Morrissey's California Son album, released on 24 May.

46763_Untitled_3_saoc49.png

Link posted by joe frady:

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a grower, first time I clicked away within a minute, now a week later I dare to write it's great coversong, it's a bit like saying, 'don't judge a book by it's cover'...so give in and listen to it more than twice...ofcourse Morrissey's voice what makes the song though I wish he'd choozen, Jobriaths 'I'm a man'.

it's a grower, first time I clicked away within a minute, now a week later I dare to write it's great coversong, it's a bit like saying, 'don't judge a book by it's cover'...so give in and listen to it more than twice...ofcourse Morrissey's voice what makes the song though I wish he'd choozen, Jobriaths 'I'm a man'.
He couldn’t have ‘I’m a man’ and ‘I’m not a man’ in his canon

Here's that message again, for those who like to stick their fingers in their ears and listen to racists

Two things here:

1) It's not good, is it? It's a teddy-bear with the stuffing pulled out forced to try and auto-tune.

2) If you think it's good, are you disregarding all his right-wing bollocks? Or maybe that's why you like it, if you're the kind of unquestioning drone that he likes.
I'll take number 2. Now what?
Stop trying so hard to sound clever. It's very forced and always destroys rather than enhances the impact of any point you might be trying to make.

I have one for you.
1) No one cares.
2) Same.
3) And again.
4) We're developing a pattern here.
5) f*** off.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom