Morrissey’s Defense Of Free Speech Underlines What Both Right And Left Get Wrong - The Federalist

Morrissey’s Defense Of Free Speech Underlines What Both Right And Left Get Wrong - The Federalist

Morrissey has penned an eloquent attack on those who oppose free speech, but it has lessons for the defenders, too.

Excerpt:

"Former Smiths front man and international superstar solo artist Morrissey has found himself in progressives’ crosshairs again. This time, the controversial crooner has hit back in a new form. After being savaged as a racist xenophobe by the United Kingdom newspaper The Independent in what was supposed to be a concert review, Morrissey launched a new website with a brutal screed attacking both the outlet and British society in general.

This is not the first time Morrissey has been attacked by the politically correct brigade. Last year he came under fire for suggesting that acts of Islamic terror are often committed by Muslims and that the U.K. government has been far too lax in confronting the problem. This year the issue seems to be that he has said nice things about Brexit and had the temerity to waive a Union Jack flag that a fan brought to his concert in London."

The Federalist.com - by David Marcus.

A long examination of the topic.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you rant racist shit and insensitive shit your gonna be labaled. Maybe Morrissey you shouldn’t talk about immigration and other ethnicities and your views on them and avoid those questions but like an idiot you run your mouth, and it comes out highly insensitive and a bit racist. Yes you have the right of Free speach but so does everyone else and in they’re free speech they’re gonna label you those things but yet again he can’t see the forest for the trees, in typical Morrissey fashion wowe’s me, poor me I’m being attacked, give me a f***ing break.

"WOWE is MOZ he got LABALED"!!!:crazy:

I hope you feel the same way about freedom of Spork. Those goddamned commies will have to pry my spork from my cold dead hands before they take it from me!

Sporks! When you can't decide between a fork and a spoon and can't be arsed to choose one. Ground zero for the decline of modern civilization ;)

Only one thing sinks lower than this and that is...:

images

I called mine Sprock.

Few people know this but a combination fork and knife was attempted but never really stuck even with the help of its incredible spokesman.

16806-PR%2000387%20Etac%20Light%20Combination%20Cutlery%20Knife%20Fork.jpg

88dd4b63f92a91d8e6ea7fa0f60e4caa.jpg

Last edited:
Sporks! When you can't decide between a fork and a spoon and can't be arsed to choose one. Ground zero for the decline of modern civilization ;)

Only one thing sinks lower than this and that is...:

images

I called mine Sprock.

Thanks for the coded message, will see what I can do!

Thanks for the coded message, will see what I can do!

Great come back Urbanus! I loved Sprockets on SNL. I always wondered if it resonated at all with Germans or if they saw the humor in it. I also wondered if Europe had a similar take on American culture. To stay somewhat on topic it is a shame that things have become so politically supercharged that the same type of skit if performed today involving Muslim culture would be considered an attack of the culture itself.

Tastes now a days are refined to the point of blandness. This whole politically correct era we live in is so devoid of an ability to laugh at oneself. Humor is the key to understanding in my opinion. Long live laughter! And to that end a piece of true American west coast reality that I am sure Aztec Camera is most familiar with:

Last edited:
Great come back Urbanus! I loved Sprockets on SNL. I always wondered if it resonated at all with Germans or if they saw the humor in it. I also wondered if Europe had a similar take on American culture. To stay somewhat on topic it is a shame that things have become so politically supercharged that the same type of skit if performed today involving Muslim culture would be considered an attack of the culture itself.

Tastes now a days are refined to the point of blandness. This whole politically correct era we live in is so devoid of an ability to laugh at oneself. Humor is the key to understanding in my opinion. Long live laughter! And to that end a piece of true American west coast reality that I am sure Aztec Camera is most familiar with:

Couldn't agree more!

Islam has nothing to offer at all in my opinion and in fact you can take anything from it and demonstrate why it has no place in this world or is a direct danger to the life of people including their own worshippers.

A religion based on worshipping a paedophile will never get accepted anyway.

SNL was great until they got obsessed with Trump and it was on here as was of course Letterman and Jay Leno. People of Europe are obsessed with american culture. We know more about americans and your culture than you could ever dream of.

As for germans they never had any sense of humour at all of course and are quite proud of that fact in a weird way. German humour mostly consist of a german man named Rolf who is funny and makes everyone laugh but that is more or less it. Though of course hell has been described as a place where swedes provide the humour.

Thanks for that clip and Kristen Wiig is of course my fave female on it. She has that ability to make you laugh by just standing there looking stupid or something.

I love when they crack up laughing themselves and the best comedy on tv was like that, we had a lot of that here as well with swedish comedians.

Reckon those are wannabes living in the San Fernando Valley living above their means driving around in cars and living in houses they can't afford, not like me, Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, John Lydon, Dave Evans, and the old brittish dude Herman who gets all the chicks living the American dream in Malibu.

Reckon those are wannabes living in the San Fernando Valley living above their means driving around in cars and living in houses they can't afford, not like me, Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, John Lydon, Dave Evans, and the old brittish dude Herman who gets all the chicks.
But you get the chicken.

Thanks for that clip and Kristen Wiig is of course my fave female on it. She has that ability to make you laugh by just standing there looking stupid or something.

I love when they crack up laughing themselves and the best comedy on tv was like that, we had a lot of that here as well with swedish comedians.

If you like Kristen Wiig, I wonder if you have ever seen this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2463512/

Hateship Loveship is a tour de force performance. Not everything has to be funny to be meaningful. And not everything has to be delivered in a heavy handed fashion as to disallow one to form their own opinions of the matter. Morrissey fails to realize time and time again that he is not the end all and be all of intelligence and understanding. He is one voice that deserves to be heard, but not any more or any less.

Last edited:
If you like Kristen Wiig, I wonder if you have ever seen this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2463512/

Hateship Loveship is a tour de force performance. Not everything has to be funny to be meaningful. And not everything has to be delivered in a heavy handed fashion as to disallow one to form their own opinions of the matter. Morrissey fails to realize time and time again that he is not the end all and be all of intelligence and understanding. He is one voice one that deserves to be heard, but not any more or less than that.
Saved it for a rainy day, doubt I've seen it.

Reckon those are wannabes living in the San Fernando Valley living above their means driving around in cars and living in houses they can't afford, not like me, Uncle Steve, Aunt Nancy, John Lydon, Dave Evans, and the old brittish dude Herman who gets all the chicks living the American dream in Malibu.

I try and stay away from you Aztec, but you constantly make me try and understand you and I feel I am slowly losing my mind, and in the words of the Rolling Stones "I like it, like it, Yes I do!" I guess what I am trying to say is that:

ImperfectQuerulousEyra-size_restricted.gif

That’s funny coming from a seaweed eating pussy. Suck on my tea leaf Bitch.

"WOWE" is me!!! :mock:
O NO, dont get your babushka up all in a bunch for chrissakes!

Maybe its not your fault you are illiterate, maybe it was the way you
were brought up in your 'ethni city' LOOOLLL Those damn
ethni cities LOL:laughing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom