Morrissey’s reaction: "Albert Finney" - Morrissey Central (8 Feb, 2018)

ALBERT FINNEY
February 8, 2019

" … he dies, a part of me dies
… his refusal to accept a Knighthood - that moronic delusion of inclusion - elevates him further in the Arts and humanities.
Albert was Manchester.
Please watch Charlie Bubbles. …
… there must be something I can dream tonight … "

MORRISSEY
8 February 2019

unnamed_emfgkf.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/albert-finney

Morrissey's reaction to today's news.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Feb. 9:

Link posted by joe frady:

ALBERT FINNEY DIES - Morrissey Central
February 9, 2019

Can you please stop time?

46099_unnamed-1_gi4tco.jpg
\

montage by Johnny Morrissey.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see Morrissey pay his respects to someone who lived 14 mins from where he lived himself in his early years.

He was in Skyfall on TV tonight probably his last film appearance ?
Yep, his career ended in disgrace with that one probably to pay the health bills. We've all struck deals with the devil so he was no different.

Yep, his career ended in disgrace with that one probably to pay the health bills. We've all struck deals with the devil so he was no different.

What an ungracious comment to make! Next time consider not sharing your petty thoughts.

RIP Albert Finney.

Why do you say his career ended in disgrace ? can you enlighten me ?
JAMES BOND

There are apparently still men buying into that shit crap. Shaken and stirred and bombed to pieces by muslims.

Way to go british unintelligent services. In fact, swedish intelligent service have stopped more terror attacks than anyone in the world and this despite Sweden having more muslim terrorists than anyone else in the entire world.

I know what Albert said about muslims.

Nice to see Morrissey pay his respects to someone who lived 14 mins from where he lived himself in his early years.

Reckon that's pretty delusional since The California Son was really born in the San Fernando Valley and only left for Brittin in 1978 with Chrissie Hynde as a joke and fell into using The Smiths to launch his solo career. I reckon do you actually think he writes this? Lil' Sammy doesn't even write "the messages" anymore. It's Kimber in the Agoura Hills office. Wake up in n nnn n nnn din't in n n n it.

I went to see Joy Order and Big Country on a twin bill last week at the skiffle festival at Mank Nike Chevrolet Hall. It was top mental. It reminded me of a Smiths show in 1984.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom