Morrissey’s talkin’ crazy again, because royal family, music industry, plane crashes, etc.(A.V Club)

Re: Morrissey’s talkin’ crazy again, because royal family, music industry, plane crashes, etc.(A.V C

The best, first time I've heard morrissey called a troll -"Then the real trolling begins"

Re: Morrissey’s talkin’ crazy again, because royal family, music industry, plane crashes, etc.(A.V C

Article is spot on.

It's very true, but I think the new album is wonderful (much, much better than the hideously mundane Years of Refusal that only cloth-eared dullards seem to enjoy).

To be fair to Moz and the band, I actually thought the album was way better than Tormentors, or Refusal. For reasons we don't know, but may read about tomorrow, there was exactly zero promotion from Moz. I think the Hot Press article will be very interesting indeed.

P.

It's very true, but I think the new album is wonderful (much, much better than the hideously mundane Years of Refusal that only cloth-eared dullards seem to enjoy).

Well, it's Josh Modell. He'd rather exercise his smugness than any valuable musical discernment.

Back
Top Bottom