Morrissey - 2 Lumps Please Mug any offers ?

9timesfined

PM me with offers - I believe this was given away with a release from Taiwan . Anyone else have one ? Or remember ?? PM me with offers Thanks
IMG_3387.JPG
IMG_3386.JPG

PM me with offers - I believe this was given away with a release from Taiwan . Anyone else have one ? Or remember ?? PM me with offers Thanks View attachment 50562 View attachment 50561
This was available as merch during '95/Bowie Outside Tour etc.
PJLM adds:
"The "two lumps please" mug from the 1995 shows in the UK were sold for 12$ in Petaluma and San Francisco.
They were supposedly sold out after that, although it is not impossible that some were for sale on certain dates of the second leg of this tour."

Generally considered rare(ish).
Regards,
FWD.

I had four of these mugs a few years back. Sold two for $30.00 US dollars each and sold one for $40.00 US dollars. I definitely kept one for myself. These don’t show up much. Originally sold in two shows during the 1990s in the UK. Then magically appeared in some North American Leg Tour of the 1997 Maladjusted tour.

This was available as merch during '95/Bowie Outside Tour etc.
PJLM adds:
"The "two lumps please" mug from the 1995 shows in the UK were sold for 12$ in Petaluma and San Francisco.
They were supposedly sold out after that, although it is not impossible that some were for sale on certain dates of the second leg of this tour."

Generally considered rare(ish).
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for the info !

Back
Top Bottom