Morrissey 5th in GQ Worst Dressed 2018

Kit Harrington crowned worst-dressed man - RTE Ireland

Excerpt:

Game Of Thrones star Kit Harington has been crowned worst-dressed man, topping the list for 2018 in a GQ magazine poll.

Worst-Dressed

1. Kit Harington
2. Paul Merton
3. Shmee150
4. Jacob Rees-Mogg
5. Morrissey
6. PewDiePie
7. Louis Theroux
8. Marshmello
9. Elon Musk
10. Joe Wicks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am reminded of Lennon who whilst preaching love and telling us to 'imagine no possessions. I wonder if you can ' had an entire floor of some fancy hotel refrigerated to store Yoko's fur coats.
That's cos everyone is full of shit. That should be a Moz album title: 'Everyone Is Full Of Shit'. The deluxe 2nd CD could be titled 'Except Me'.

This kind of shit is here to do only one thing: divert the focus from the real news. I hate this crap - world's sexiest man, best dressed, worst dressed, etc... f***.

Strange you would find that relevant. Do two assholes cancel each-other out? This bears a striking resemblance to the logic of the Trumpian base.

...but what about HER emails?
What's the term for multiple assholes? Like a murder of crows. A shoal of fish. I know! A ring of assholes.

That's cos everyone is full of shit. That should be a Moz album title: 'Everyone Is Full Of Shit'. The deluxe 2nd CD could be titled 'Except Me'.
Brilliant!
A mere funny rating is not sufficient.
Thank you Acton for giving me a genuine laugh out loud moment, and there's precious bleeding few enough of those around these days.
And also I think I get the implicit criticism of me for moaning about Morrissey (as I do) and now whining about Lennon.
All I can say is point taken.

I wish he'd wear a shirt underneath his blazers. It's not a good look in my opinion. And I can't help but think that those jackets would be really sweaty and smelly after an hour's worth of concert. Not sure about the dangly things hanging down from his waist either.* What are they?

*Not his cock and balls.

I wish he'd wear a shirt underneath his blazers. It's not a good look in my opinion. And I can't help but think that those jackets would be really sweaty and smelly after an hour's worth of concert. Not sure about the dangly things hanging down from his waist either.* What are they?

*Not his cock and balls.
It is less Iggy Pop, and more senile Pop-Pop forgot to put a shirt on before supper.

*Not his cock and balls.

It reminds me of Marc bolan but with designer clothing. I think he’s going for a certain look from a certain time

not wearing a shirt under a blazer is called being sexy. it's what you do when you're a sexy god. if any of you were sexy gods you would know.

Strange you would quote Kanye. Don't you think he's an asshole too?

Kanye did a bad, bad thing. He dissed Tay-Tay....big frickin mistake....even after Obama had told him he was a jackass for trollin her award to try and claim 'justice' for Beyonce, whose face was just AWESOME throughout the debacle..

so....I'd go for jackass over asshole. But he's a total arse..even Jay-Z has told him to piss off now. But, hey! He's had a total mental collapse to collect on tour cancellation insurance, beats Moarrissey's sniffles on Bowie's tour bus back yonder years..

I DON'T LIKE YOUR TITLED STAGE!

Shyness, the last person on this planet Moz wants to be associated with is the Mogg creature. He is a ghastly toff who is guaranteed to support every reactionary cause you can think of.
He is a Trump supporter for starters!

Mogg's playing The Long Game. He's very, very dangerous because behind 'The MP For The C18th' is an awesomely clever & ruthless operator. Trust me. I know him. He's one of the few people on the planet who'd step into the 'oratorial' ring with me for a Queensberry Rules 'heated debate'. He'd almost win...

We met during our Catholic Jesuit eductional odyssey which is where I picked up all these mad skillz.... #MentalReservation.Tony Blair was good at that arcane art now he's gone tits up over Brexit..lulz..

pity poor Moarrissey 'because of my euducation'...? Well, that's an excuse at 7 until 11 then you really have to man up and DIY. Not sure how you'd say that for other genders, but they were totally irrelevant at The Oratory, other than as concubines, perhaps. If you were into that kind of thing...

best
BB

He doesn't wear suits or a jacket with jeans very well and those oversized jeans must have something to do with it. He always wear things that do not fit him or suit him at all.

Even the slim jacket for the latest video did not look well at all. Modern slim suits simply make you look like Pee Wee Herman and compared with Moz he had style.

LOL

Morrissey can't pull of the European/Modern cut in a suit anymore. He certainly can't pull off any kind of slim fit clothing.

When you lose your figure, not much looks good on you. You start going for the comfort fit in order to hide the mess beneath.

On average day, I imagine Morrissey sitting at home with bed head, in a thousand dollar pair of sweatpants, and a five hundred dollar under shirt while devouring a bowl of Cocoa Puffs (it was a part of the rider in The Smiths days).

Hopefully he stopped caring the man purse around. Small victories.

Good for you, unfortunately while trying to appear funny, you have made made yourself look a complete thick c*** - well done.
Have I, Sunshine? Is that what I’ve done? Let’s get ONE thing straight - I’ll own the “c***” bit - but, between you and I, I’m pretty sure I’m not the one choking on a thick load here.

Carry on shooter. One day you may get the reach-around you so desperately seek.

RTE report the misery of the world and mostly fake sports news but he is in good company with my old mate Pewdiepie.
We met for drinks in LA two weeks ago. PDP studied computers and I studied him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom