Morrissey A-Z: "You Say You Don't Love Me" (live cover)

Thanks for that 👍
Have you posted the hand written lyrics on here before, I’m sure I’ve seen something like this that you’ve posted ?

Thanks for that 👍
Have you posted the hand written lyrics on here before, I’m sure I’ve seen something like this that you’ve posted ?

Yes a while ago Baz, Buzzcocks are my favourite band and I'd spoken to Pete a few times at gigs as he always watched the support bands from the audience and one night he asked me what my favourite song was, he was shocked as he said that was the first time anybody had said You Say You Don't Love Me was their favourite and when I explained why, he put me on th AAA guest list and after the gig he gave me a sheet that he'd written the lyrics on (complete with a an error which he corrected if you look closely)

Yes a while ago Baz, Buzzcocks are my favourite band and I'd spoken to Pete a few times at gigs as he always watched the support bands from the audience and one night he asked me what my favourite song was, he was shocked as he said that was the first time anybody had said You Say You Don't Love Me was their favourite and when I explained why, he put me on th AAA guest list and after the gig he gave me a sheet that he'd written the lyrics on (complete with a an error which he corrected if you look closely)
Bet you’ve never had a night to top that one I bet .. good crack 👍

Prefer the original, and I’m sure Moz does too.

Up there as covers, but nowhere as good as his ‘Rose Garden’ ‘Wedding Bell’ ‘Chain Gang’, etc.

I love this story. Such a great memory to have.

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom