Morrissey album release - Morrissey Central (13th Nov.)

44877_44875_IMG_4310_gf9dsr.jpg

"The Deluxe version of Low In High School is available on 7 December. The double album features new art-work, three previously unreleased studio tracks, five live B-sides, an inner screen print, 12 tracks comprising the original album, plus the latest single "Back On The Chain Gang".

Morrissey has completed a very successful run of shows in California, and now proceeds to Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Chile, Brazil and Argentina for more high-profile concerts.
Reports by Fox News and TMZ of Morrissey being attacked on stage at San Diego are entirely false. No such incident occurred."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-album-release

The original image is (topically) Corrie related - Doris Speed:

44878_44876_ef5ac0d7508cb03f3fe36e7b4a8c4b459bc008d3.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Edit: The Iron Bridge via Twitter states the background poster used behind Doris on Central is his design and not 'official'.

Last edited:
still don't see why this cant have a cd release.i see deluxe as something that is released on all formats.

Last edited:
still don't see why this cant have cd release.i see deluxe as something that is released on all formats.

Completely agree, but I expect that the new tracks will appear on compilation #346 in several years time when he has signed to another label and more of his faithful old fans have died. Possibly this is the point that the burly stage invader in San Diego wished to make.

Wasn’t it five new songs??
And where does it say it won’t be available on cd?
Well, as long as it will be on Spotify, I’m happy :guitar:

Wasn’t it five new songs??
And where does it say it won’t be available on cd?
Well, as long as it will be on Spotify, I’m happy :guitar:
I just checked amazon and its still only vinyl,and every song can be bought individually.

I believe it was 4 tracks that were cited as unreleased.
The latest advert (above) appears to take in to account that Chain Gang is available to buy digitally now - which is probably why it's mentioned by name in the post.
Regards,
FWD.

What are the titles of the new songs?
1. Lover-To-Be
2. Back on the Chain Gang
3. Never Again Will I Be a Twin
4. This Song Doesn't End When It's Over

Regards,
FWD.

Ah yes, thanks.
Still strange that the other two unreleased songs are not included.
You mean BDE and the one released earlier this year?

Yes indeed.
By the Time I Get to Wherever I’m Going.

Both >60,000 views on YT already and very positive responses. There’s definitely a demand for them to be released.

Yes indeed.
By the Time I Get to Wherever I’m Going.

Both >60,000 views on YT already and very positive responses. There’s definitely a demand for them to be released.

Thought you meant Brow of my Beloved and Diana Dors... anxious to hear those as well. Wish they were released

I sure hope they see the light of day as proper releases. I’m still holding onto hope for proper studio releases for all 4 of those and:
Kill Uncle
Kit
I’m Not Worth Hitting
I know Who I Love
I’m Playing Easy To Get
Noise Is The Best Revenge

What else are we missing now?

I reckon the California Son varsity basketball player at Hollywood High always has to talk shit and have a condescending pic of the old lady president of England as a backdrop or album cover like this one. At least she is just holding a shovel here and doesn't have a black eye. I will never understand why you Brittish people love him when all he does is talk shit about you and your country. Have some pride din't inn nn nnn nnn n n n it.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom