Morrissey album release - Morrissey Central (13th Nov.)

44877_44875_IMG_4310_gf9dsr.jpg

"The Deluxe version of Low In High School is available on 7 December. The double album features new art-work, three previously unreleased studio tracks, five live B-sides, an inner screen print, 12 tracks comprising the original album, plus the latest single "Back On The Chain Gang".

Morrissey has completed a very successful run of shows in California, and now proceeds to Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Chile, Brazil and Argentina for more high-profile concerts.
Reports by Fox News and TMZ of Morrissey being attacked on stage at San Diego are entirely false. No such incident occurred."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-album-release

The original image is (topically) Corrie related - Doris Speed:

44878_44876_ef5ac0d7508cb03f3fe36e7b4a8c4b459bc008d3.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Edit: The Iron Bridge via Twitter states the background poster used behind Doris on Central is his design and not 'official'.

Last edited:
I sure hope they see the light of day as proper releases. I’m still holding onto hope for proper studio releases for all 4 of those and:
Kill Uncle
Kit
I’m Not Worth Hitting
I know Who I Love
I’m Playing Easy To Get
Noise Is The Best Revenge

What else are we missing now?
Wasn't a studio version if Kill Uncle released? I vaguely recall a recording... Does anyone have it?

I sure hope they see the light of day as proper releases. I’m still holding onto hope for proper studio releases for all 4 of those and:
Kill Uncle
Kit
I’m Not Worth Hitting
I know Who I Love
I’m Playing Easy To Get
Noise Is The Best Revenge

What else are we missing now?
Teresa,Teresa
When I Was Young
I Was Bully Do Not Forget Me
The Longer I Live
Treat Me Like A Human Being
Nightmare
I Don't Want Us To Finish
Hanratty
Action Man
I'm Looking Forward To Going Back
Heir Apparent

I'm sure there are more...

Teresa,Teresa
When I Was Young
The Longer I Live
Nightmare
Hanratty
Action Man
Heir Apparent

Do you mean there is an alternate version of Heir Apparent from the Maladjusted era?

Probably, but wondering why this one was mentioned specifically among other more obscure ones.

Thanks FWD. It's the only LIHS 7" single I haven't purchased yet. What do I win if I can tell the difference between the mixes?
A portable record player for your car.
Watch the speed bumps though.

Teresa,Teresa
When I Was Young
The Longer I Live
Nightmare
Hanratty
Action Man
Heir Apparent

We have Treat Me Like A Human Being and Heir Apparent. Both on YouTube

Annie Walker was a funny character. She had airs and graces and would slowly roll her eyes and grimace at the inadequacies of the plebs she had to endure at the Rovers Return. Her husband was a constant disappointment and always brought her down to Earth. I get the impression she may have been a good time girl in her youth who enjoyed a bit of rough and secretly felt comfortable in the company of those below her station. You would have thought her little backstreet pub was the talk of Weatherfield, the way she carried on.

Annie Walker was a funny character. She had airs and graces and would slowly roll her eyes and grimace at the inadequacies of the plebs she had to endure at the Rovers Return. Her husband was a constant disappointment and always brought her down to Earth. I get the impression she may have been a good time girl in her youth who enjoyed a bit of rough and secretly felt comfortable in the company of those below her station. You would have thought her little backstreet pub was the talk of Weatherfield, the way she carried on.
Ah, when Corrie was worth watching. Them was the days.

Ah, when Corrie was worth watching. Them was the days.
Everything she did was slow motion. Such a delicate flower to be landlady of a pub. When her sensibilities were rocked (which was often), she'd hang onto that bar for dear life, and the camera would zoom in on her face to show the private hell she was going through. Always the same mortified expression as though she was at the first stages of a stroke. Hahaha.

Everything she did was slow motion. Such a delicate flower to be landlady of a pub. When her sensibilities were rocked (which was often), she'd hang onto that bar for dear life, and the camera would zoom in on her face to show the private hell she was going through. Always the same mortified expression as though she was at the first stages of a stroke. Hahaha.
You remember a lot, in such detail! There were proper characters in soaps in those days. Nowadays of course they all have to be aged 15 or under and have no discernible personality whatsoever, to appeal to the young folk with no attention span.

You remember a lot, in such detail! There were proper characters in soaps in those days. Nowadays of course they all have to be aged 15 or under and have no discernible personality whatsoever, to appeal to the young folk with no attention span.
All this talk of The Rovers has made me want to find some backstreet dive today!

All this talk of The Rovers has made me want to find some backstreet dive today!
Yes, a proper pub, with Tudor crisps and the smell of ciggies and Harpic and no craft beers whatsoever. And if you ask to see the bar menu you get punched. Take it easy out there, Spiney.

Yes, a proper pub, with Tudor crisps and the smell of ciggies and Harpic and no craft beers whatsoever. And if you ask to see the bar menu you get punched. Take it easy out there, Spiney.
Today's going to be one of my messy dirty days, I think. A day for new lows! A day to get lost in.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom