Morrissey and band bares all (front this time) new pic

Did anyone else notice Kewpie disappeared pretty sharpish after she posted this comment, think she is printing up life size pics for her wall or something? :D :D

This post of yours is going to be moved in no time. :D

He sure is close with his band. I can't read all the comments because I have to go. Such a beautiful body.

Comments are not interesting anyway (mine aren't for sure), so just enjoy the pic. ;)

Morrissey goes tanning. Fact.

Yeah, I had long suspected that's why he aged so quickly when he moved to L.A. Too much sunlight. Damn it. He should have milky white skin like Solomon - it would take years off him. But Mozzer looks really good in this pic. Jesse on the other hand? Truly vile.

Whatever they were on when they decided to take this pic, I want a gallon, :D:guitar:

And someone please, give him back his Diazapam, valium, Tarmazpam, Lithium, HRT, ECT back at once! :rolleyes:

As someone who has never desired or even fancied Moz sexually, this picture does nothing for me. However, the boy on Mo'z right is hot and so is the boy on the far right, :guitar::p

I have to agree, this is a cheap and tasteless trick, though. I would have agreed with it when he was younger and sexier, I mean, I nearly threw up a little when I saw his arse picture, LOL.

Poor Bozz, he clearly isn't a vegeterian, LOL.

Yeah, I had long suspected that's why he aged so quickly when he moved to L.A. Too much sunlight. Damn it. He should have milky white skin like Solomon - it would take years off him. But Mozzer looks really good in this pic. Jesse on the other hand? Truly vile.

solomon looks like he can not wait for it to be over. :D poor thing.

Wow -Just -Wow!!

The most amazing thing about this pic is how Moz looks so much more attractive then the other 4... yes, even the young ones... who are ehh

My Jesse <3 is now 110% officially dead ..... yuck

I guess Moz wanted attention and outrage with this, and he sure is getting it...
He's a God(dess)!!!!!!!!!! :guitar:

Last edited:
Why desperation? Liberate yourself! Life's toooo short. It's only a photo.

I am liberated, thank you. I do like the picture (Moz is VERY frinky) and I do see the humor in it, I just don't feel it's necessary. I'm sorry, it hits me as 'selling out' in a way. I find it kind of sad, I just can't articulate it very well. It's unique (well, outside of the Peppers) and 'edgy' and will surely help sell records & draw fans (hmm, might have even been the MO!) There's no such thing as bad PR and this certainly is a helluva conversation piece.

Life is too short, I agree. And it will never be photos that keep me up at night. :rolleyes:;)

I absolutely don't have an understanding how anyone could take issue in any way with this photo. As a straight male, I think this photo is outstanding. Name one other artist that's near or past 50 yrs old that would even consider doing this with their band. As I mentioned before, sure the RHCP did this eons ago but really at that age what were they risking?

This is the kind of out of the norm stuff that only Moz can pull off these days. It's funny and sexy all at the same time. It's not like they're a bunch of 20 year olds trying to look hard or all fscking gangstah like Fitty Cent. He certainly doesn't need to do this stuff. He chooses to and it's great. Plus, it's a little more original to me than slapping a tube sock over ones pole. That's just me, though.

4g0md4.jpg

Tags
50 year old virgin art boz needed a 12" drop the record i can tag too international male jesse = ftm? jesse has moobs love-handle heaven matt walker please misssexygarytoo moz sexgod naked morrissey next step: dick out omg! proof there's a god pubes records off sexyalainmissed sol wishes he were phish strange wank material 4 da galz wank material 4 da gayz you're so welcome!
Back
Top Bottom