Morrissey and band bares all (front this time) new pic

I tried zooming in to see what records they are, but I couldn't tell. :(

At least the Chili Peppers had their socks. One question is, How did they get the records to stick? God I pray that the boys aren't "that small" please Lord, no, not that small!:D::horny:

At least the Chili Peppers had their socks. One question is, How did they get the records to stick? God I pray that the boys aren't "that small" please Lord, no, not that small!:D::horny:

I'm glad you mentioned the <=7" issue to save me bringing it up. :p

Good lord, how many jobs require you to pose naked with your boss? :D Seriously he could convince them to do anything. :horny: I've been laughing so hard for so long now my face hurts and I'm scared to go back in the frink.

Last edited:
I just found a new cure for headaches!
I had a terrible headache since this afternoon, but after taking one look at that photo, it just... disappeared! :guitar:
Got some heart palpitations in return, though. :p

I just found a new cure for headaches!
I had a terrible headache since this afternoon, but after taking one look at that photo, it just... disappeared! :guitar:
Got some heart palpitations in return, though. :p

I'd better shut up now. :o

Tags
50 year old virgin art boz needed a 12" drop the record i can tag too international male jesse = ftm? jesse has moobs love-handle heaven matt walker please misssexygarytoo moz sexgod naked morrissey next step: dick out omg! proof there's a god pubes records off sexyalainmissed sol wishes he were phish strange wank material 4 da galz wank material 4 da gayz you're so welcome!
Back
Top Bottom