Morrissey and band bares all (front this time) new pic

2106332.jpg

He looks so gorgeous I can hardly breathe but it's such a funny picture too.
Absolutely fantastic. :guitar:

Careful what you click on!!

Perhaps the vinyl parts will be reproduced in scratch card format...i keep mine hidden.

Last edited:
I'm just dying to see those labels it would be nice if they were the first records they ever bought.

MOZ MIGHT GET Finally a NUMBER 1 single in the charts now
THATS WHY; CORRISSEY :p:D:p
LOOOL

what did he say once conc the hand in glove cover?
"naked men should be splashed around the co-op";-)))

Last edited:
Sigh. I Love Morrissey for doing things like this. OK, it might be totally tasteless but....at least somebody does it. The "indie scene" is very serious, studied and a bit boring. And with all the "big" stars it's all very calculated and clinical.

But then there's Mozza who gets his band (and himself) to go naked for a single cover. Hats off!

I love Mozza cos he doesnt follow any rules apart from his own. You wouldn't expect this for a "Paris" cover, would you?

In Stockholm summer 2006 he asked people to "liberate themselves and take all their clothes off" because the venue was WAY too hot. And it was hot.

Of course nobody did but I just love his sense of humour....

one LiveJournal user made out the record labels
"The record labels left to right are:
Phillips (possibly), Top Rank (oooh matron), Moz is Mercury, Boz is Pye (ironically... who ate them all?), and the last one is... Parlophone. All vintage UK record labels."

Last edited:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!

In very bad mood today... Mood much better now :D:D:D

I think Boz looks GREAT!!!! :D:D:D

I'm not seeing that.

Tags
50 year old virgin art boz needed a 12" drop the record i can tag too international male jesse = ftm? jesse has moobs love-handle heaven matt walker please misssexygarytoo moz sexgod naked morrissey next step: dick out omg! proof there's a god pubes records off sexyalainmissed sol wishes he were phish strange wank material 4 da galz wank material 4 da gayz you're so welcome!
Back
Top Bottom