Morrissey and band bares all (front this time) new pic

wow :horny:

I agree with this 100%.

When I opened my web browser and this photo popped up, I was pleasantly surprised and laughed out loud.

They all look good in their own ways, but Jesse's way too serious. Lighten up! Moz has the best legs.

I absolutely don't have an understanding how anyone could take issue in any way with this photo. As a straight male, I think this photo is outstanding. Name one other artist that's near or past 50 yrs old that would even consider doing this with their band. As I mentioned before, sure the RHCP did this eons ago but really at that age what were they risking?

This is the kind of out of the norm stuff that only Moz can pull off these days. It's funny and sexy all at the same time. It's not like they're a bunch of 20 year olds trying to look hard or all fscking gangstah like Fitty Cent. He certainly doesn't need to do this stuff. He chooses to and it's great. Plus, it's a little more original to me than slapping a tube sock over ones pole. That's just me, though.

wowwwwwwwwww thanks for the pic, oh my god moz looks soooooo fine,he`s super sexy,best pic ever,i don`t understand why people say he`s chubby,his body is just perfect,look at those hairy legs......oh my......this pic is my vision of heaven :horny: :horny: :horny:

I absolutely don't have an understanding how anyone could take issue in any way with this photo. As a straight male, I think this photo is outstanding. Name one other artist that's near or past 50 yrs old that would even consider doing this with their band. As I mentioned before, sure the RHCP did this eons ago but really at that age what were they risking?

This is the kind of out of the norm stuff that only Moz can pull off these days. It's funny and sexy all at the same time. It's not like they're a bunch of 20 year olds trying to look hard or all fscking gangstah like Fitty Cent. He certainly doesn't need to do this stuff. He chooses to and it's great. Plus, it's a little more original to me than slapping a tube sock over ones pole. That's just me, though.

Yes, that. It's like the taking off of shirts and throwing them to the audience. Exposing himself that way can be outrageous but also makes him vulnerable. It's about acceptance, for me at least. (And sexy as hell too...)

Are they going to use this picture as the backdrop at the forthcoming gigs ??? :confused:

:horny: YES, Plsssssssssssssss.

I have a poster of RHCP on my wall in nothing but their socks...granted the picture was taken about 20 years ago. Kiedis is another 40 something year old that's still got it...:horny:

Are they going to use this picture as the backdrop at the forthcoming gigs ??? :confused:

:horny: YES, Plsssssssssssssss.

Oh my God yes!! Can you imagine that picture in giant size, you would be able to count the pubes!!!:eek::sick:

Tags
50 year old virgin art boz needed a 12" drop the record i can tag too international male jesse = ftm? jesse has moobs love-handle heaven matt walker please misssexygarytoo moz sexgod naked morrissey next step: dick out omg! proof there's a god pubes records off sexyalainmissed sol wishes he were phish strange wank material 4 da galz wank material 4 da gayz you're so welcome!
Back
Top Bottom