Morrissey and Jed Weitzman - Morrissey Central (20th October)

20181020_144308.jpg

20181020_144336.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-and-jed-weitzman

The stepson of Henry Winkler and active through the Sanctuary era of team Morrissey, here's Jed from a TTY picture in 2005:

jed_and_morrissey_2_tn.jpg

And in the studio:
jednmoz.jpg

The first picture on Central (Jobriath shirt) has been on the web since 2005/6.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
long term member my hole.

He hasn’t been involved with Morrissey since the Sanctuary deal went tits up, and these photos dates from 2004.

Am I missing something? Why are these being posted on MCentral now? Is there a point, or is it just another outbreak of randomness? Also, weren't he and Morrissey supposed to be an item for a while? Jed looks like he has a great sense of humour and they at least had a laugh together. I've always loved that one with the scooter and the umbrella, it's hilarious.

Am I missing something? Why are these being posted on MCentral now? Is there a point, or is it just another outbreak of randomness? Also, weren't he and Morrissey supposed to be an item for a while? Jed looks like he has a great sense of humour and they at least had a laugh together. I've always loved that one with the scooter and the umbrella, it's hilarious.
Sam's personal FB:
"Jed. What a cool cat!"
For fear of getting sworn at in Spanish again, I still think some of this stuff getting posted hasn't been run past Morrissey before it appears.
Regards,
FWD.

Do we really think morrisseys approach to m/c is a laser focused ad campaign. Fwd is probably correct that things get posted without morrissey knowing or with just a bit of minimal knowledge but I do think he doesn’t care that much and probably approved of this

Negative blah blah. Someone once blah blah negative blah blah. Here's a linkylink to prove that so-and-so is a blahdy blah. See? Told you! He is an anti blahblah 'cos he once blah blah.

No Skinnybob.

Skinnybob: BUT I HAVE PROOF THAT HE'S A BLAHBLAH! SEE MY LINK!!!

No Skinnybob.

Baffling. Has Morrissey "sacked" Katsis?

Fek ye I reckon me saw lil' Sammy this morning hiking Tuna Canyon and me wanted to ask him why the f*** he put a pic of Uncle Steve and this gay dude wearing a Brittish man dress and wtf he was doing at gay dude's house in Pacific Palisades, but then reckon I would be put on "the list" mate dint inn n n n it.

Fek blikey bloomin' onion! Uncle Steve dressed up like a Catholic priest for 2 years. He is a very proud practicing Catholic. Ye reckon me have seen him at
Our Lady of Malibu many times praying.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom