Morrissey and Jed Weitzman - Morrissey Central (20th October)

20181020_144308.jpg

20181020_144336.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-and-jed-weitzman

The stepson of Henry Winkler and active through the Sanctuary era of team Morrissey, here's Jed from a TTY picture in 2005:

jed_and_morrissey_2_tn.jpg

And in the studio:
jednmoz.jpg

The first picture on Central (Jobriath shirt) has been on the web since 2005/6.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
yep, rumored.

:hammer:

:cool:

Instead of pretending that we just don't know if it's true be honest and say you don't care. I think it is much healthier for you and it chips away at Uncleskinny's big "gotcha" moment. It sounds exactly like something Morrissey would do when he was angry, not getting his way, and money was involved.
John Lennon used to torment Brian Epstein for being gay and Jewish.

Although the subtitle says "rich fag jew" I hear "rich fat jew" which makes more sense. Brian was fat, and so was John sometimes. "Rich fat jew" makes more sense because I think that "Jew" was really the point, and these two words would be more of a stereotypical way to describe the Jewish man who managed his band. I don't think "fag" is how John Lennon would have referred to a gay man, either.
So there is Jesus Christ Jr, super hippie John Lennon making an anti-Semitic insult about someone he worked with and was very close(t) to "according to rumor."
Do you think less of John Lennon when you consider this evidence?

John Lennon had a great sense of humour.

But you must remember, humour that was actually funny was allowed in those days.

We were allowed to take the piss out of each other.

It was called banter.

Lennon once joked about jews running the music business and how Epstein was jewish. Big deal.

And after all, jews do run the music business (and the film business and many other businesses) and I'm sure they're very proud of that. Another big deal.

Last edited:
Instead of pretending that we just don't know if it's true be honest and say you don't care. I think it is much healthier for you and it chips away at Uncleskinny's big "gotcha" moment. It sounds exactly like something Morrissey would do when he was angry, not getting his way, and money was involved.
John Lennon used to torment Brian Epstein for being gay and Jewish.

Although the subtitle says "rich fag jew" I hear "rich fat jew" which makes more sense. Brian was fat, and so was John sometimes. "Rich fat jew" makes more sense because I think that "Jew" was really the point, and these two words would be more of a stereotypical way to describe the Jewish man who managed his band. I don't think "fag" is how John Lennon would have referred to a gay man, either.
So there is Jesus Christ Jr, super hippie John Lennon making an anti-Semitic insult about someone he worked with and was very close(t) to "according to rumor."
Do you think less of John Lennon when you consider this evidence?

I thin it's already been established that Lennon was a shitty person.

You're preaching to the choir.

John Lennon had a great sense of humour.

But you must remember, humour that was actually funny was allowed in those days.

We were allowed to take the piss out of each other.

It was called banter.

Lennon once joked about jews running the music business and how Epstein was jewish. Big deal.

And after all, jews do run the music business (and the film business and many other businesses) and I'm sure they're very proud of that. Another big deal.

Brian Epstein owned a furniture store. He was hardly "running the music business" when he met John Lennon. And being Jewish didn't do him a lot of good because he sold the rights to The Beatles music for pennies. If there was some Jewish conspiracy to run the entertainment industry he apparently wasn't part of it.
And John Lennon was a great songwriter but he was often bitter and liked to make songs about people with whom he had a grievance which often seemed to be based on jealousy, like Paul McCartney and Bob Dylan. Calling someone a rich fat Jew isn't really banter I don't think. Brian Epstein was hiding his sexuality and his dependence on drugs and alcohol. He died alone and unhappy while the Beatles were off meeting with the maharishi and they barely had anything to say about his death since they were currently in a frame of mind where it's all an illusion, brother. :praying:
This isn't really banter. Brian was shocked and hurt when he heard the song. John sang it to him in an elevator with some of their music business associates in attendance just to make sure he was aware of it. That's not banter. It's deliberate mental cruelty.

And your own argument is incredible. First you want to use the very tired "you can't say anything anymore" argument, and "people don't even know you're just joking ffs" and then you dive right in "but it's true that the jews own the music business!!!!"

You try very hard to say things in a clever way so that no one can pin you down on your views but you can't help yourself.

I reckon Moz gave his balls a wee flap under that pretty skirt and that's why the picture is blurry but he was smart enough to pull his hand away before the piccy was snapped innit nininininnnit opportunity missed

Brian Epstein owned a furniture store. He was hardly "running the music business" when he met John Lennon. And being Jewish didn't do him a lot of good because he sold the rights to The Beatles music for pennies. If there was some Jewish conspiracy to run the entertainment industry he apparently wasn't part of it.
And John Lennon was a great songwriter but he was often bitter and liked to make songs about people with whom he had a grievance which often seemed to be based on jealousy, like Paul McCartney and Bob Dylan. Calling someone a rich fat Jew isn't really banter I don't think. Brian Epstein was hiding his sexuality and his dependence on drugs and alcohol. He died alone and unhappy while the Beatles were off meeting with the maharishi and they barely had anything to say about his death since they were currently in a frame of mind where it's all an illusion, brother. :praying:
This isn't really banter. Brian was shocked and hurt when he heard the song. John sang it to him in an elevator with some of their music business associates in attendance just to make sure he was aware of it. That's not banter. It's deliberate mental cruelty.

And your own argument is incredible. First you want to use the very tired "you can't say anything anymore" argument, and "people don't even know you're just joking ffs" and then you dive right in "but it's true that the jews own the music business!!!!"

You try very hard to say things in a clever way so that no one can pin you down on your views but you can't help yourself.
I admit that John Lennon had a cutting sense of humour that those of a sensitive disposition would have found difficult to deal with. So yes, Epstein, being a boarding school boy from a moneyed background with a cut-glass Toff's accent would have found being around a working class boy like Lennon who enjoyed the giving and taking of banter, difficult. All I can say is that in the company of someone with bantering humour: give back all you've got or bow your head.

No way was Lennon a racist or a jew-hater just because he joked about the music business being run by jews. The cliche of the 'jewish manager' in music is based on fact, is it not? The Beatles, the Clash, Sex Pistols, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin... Simon Cowell... even the Smiths first manager Joe Moss was jewish. Is this a no-go zone where jokes are concerned? And if so, why?

There is no 'conspiracy' involved when certain types of people gravitate towards certain sectors of an industry, and I never said there was. In-group networking and nepotism may be a factor in why certain types of people run certain industries but claims of 'conspiracy' are ridiculous.

Lennon's humour would be outlawed today in our age of encouraged victimhood. You seem to be strongly biased in the favour of Epstein, as if he was some kind of victim of Lennon's 'bullying'. Which is wrong and kind of proves my point.

Last edited:
I admit that John Lennon had a cutting sense of humour that those of a sensitive disposition would have found difficult to deal with. So yes, Epstein, being a boarding school boy from a moneyed background with a cut-glass Toff's accent would have found being around a working class boy like Lennon who enjoyed the giving and taking of banter, difficult. All I can say is that in the company of someone with bantering humour: give back all you've got or bow your head.

No way was Lennon a racist or a jew-hater just because he joked about the music business being run by jews. The cliche of the 'jewish manager' in music is based on fact, is it not? The Beatles, the Clash, Sex Pistols, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin... Simon Cowell... even the Smiths first manager Joe Moss was jewish. Is this a no-go zone where jokes are concerned? And if so, why?

There is no 'conspiracy' involved when certain types of people gravitate towards certain sectors of an industry, and I never said there was. In-group networking and nepotism may be a factor in why certain types of people run certain industries but claims of 'conspiracy' are ridiculous.

Lennon's humour would be outlawed today in our age of encouraged victimhood. You seem to be strongly biased in the favour of Epstein, as if he was some kind of victim of Lennon's 'bullying'. Which is wrong and kind of proves my point.

Not interested.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom