Morrissey and Jed Weitzman - Morrissey Central (20th October)

20181020_144308.jpg

20181020_144336.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-and-jed-weitzman

The stepson of Henry Winkler and active through the Sanctuary era of team Morrissey, here's Jed from a TTY picture in 2005:

jed_and_morrissey_2_tn.jpg

And in the studio:
jednmoz.jpg

The first picture on Central (Jobriath shirt) has been on the web since 2005/6.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Ha that last one ! Remember Vinni Reilly talking about him and Moz wrestling during the Viva Hate recordings....

'Recalling the recording of the album, Reilly says: “Me and Morrissey used to have wrestling matches. He was very physically together, very strong. We’d find a corridor, suddenly it would go off and no-one knew what to do. ' :lbf:

Maybe he could have been a world renown wrestler if this singing thing never took off. :D

Always wondered why Morrissey didnt do any more with Vini....the music they made is amazing and really suited Morrisseys vocals....some of the best in his catalogue ......and i believe his side of the story where he had a stronger hand than he has been given credit for in some of his classics of that time

No doubt this was a great period for Moz and I think Jed really had time for Moz and promoted him really well. There a greata story there on how they fell outwhich as always seems to happen when things are going well....more recently though must give credit to BMG for hanging in there !!!....long may it continue

Moz's sexual frustration means he feels up men by wrestling them. Wrestling is of course the biggest gay sport ever and my mother simply could not stand grown men wrestling and nor can I.

Moz's sexual frustration means he feels up men by wrestling them. Wrestling is of course the biggest gay sport ever and my mother simply could not stand grown men wrestling and nor can I.
once i was over at this guys house for a "Christmas party", that when I got there I found out consisted of me and him in his house which smelled strongly of mold and damp, and he fed me blue cheese and crackers and gave me his dead-for-12-years mom's gloves that had no thumbs, and then asked me if I wanted to wrestle on the floor because he "really enjoys physical contact through wrestling".

I declined.

"YOUR LOSS JEW BOY!" - Morrissey's rumored fax to Spencer Cobrijn after Spencer informed him that he would like to uses a shelved instrumental he wrote for his new band: Elva Snow, who's song was titled "Could Ya."

The song went on to become Morrissey's "It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small." It was partially credited to Spencer.

I think Morrissey's reflexive incel/alt-right type behavior to the song is evidence of a falling out with Spencer, and some deeper biases that make much more sense now than they did then. If anything, they're much more believable now.

At the very least, they have placed a lasting shadow over his legacy.

#Unforced errors.

Just let it go, please. Whatever it is. It's not annoying anymore. It's just plainly sad.

There are too many true evil people in the world before exercising your cyberbullying against Morrissey. Do you need a list?
Enabler of bigotry, while claiming the to be the bullied.

once i was over at this guys house for a "Christmas party", that when I got there I found out consisted of me and him in his house which smelled strongly of mold and damp, and he fed me blue cheese and crackers and gave me his dead-for-12-years mom's gloves that had no thumbs, and then asked me if I wanted to wrestle on the floor because he "really enjoys physical contact through wrestling".

I declined.
Oh God! That has the makings of a really, really bad ending. Glad you got out of there alive! If ever I'm tempted to think I'm having a rubbish Christmas, I will think of that.

Oh God! That has the makings of a really, really bad ending. Glad you got out of there alive! If ever I'm tempted to think I'm having a rubbish Christmas, I will think of that.
he offered to pay for my dentist bill for me and buy me a coat (from sears! LOL) if I would go to his Christmas party. obviously I said no to his paying for stuff, but I thought 'well that was pretty nice of him to offer so I guess I can go to his crummy party'. THAT's how I ended up there. it's not the sort of thing I would normally say yes to! I did get some trivial pursuit in though so it wasn't a total bust.

he offered to pay for my dentist bill for me and buy me a coat (from sears! LOL) if I would go to his Christmas party. obviously I said no to his paying for stuff, but I thought 'well that was pretty nice of him to offer so I guess I can go to his crummy party'. THAT's how I ended up there. it's not the sort of thing I would normally say yes to! I did get some trivial pursuit in though so it wasn't a total bust.
Didn't you smell the desperation in advance, and wonder?

:lbf:
Yes who could forget Peter dribbling and drooling from the front row? Still up on the Internet for anyone that cares to check :lbf: Obviously anti semtism was OK with him back then, LOL. Maybe Peter secured himself a front row seat so he could 'fight Nazis.' If so he did a pretty piss poor job because honestly judging by the look of ecstasy on the guys face all he really wanted was a pair of knee pads :lbf:

Fight nazis? He couldn’t fight sleep, the silly sausage. The man is a pest, that’s it.
But banging his leg like a drum. :lbf:

"YOUR LOSS JEW BOY!" - Morrissey's rumored fax to Spencer Cobrijn after Spencer informed him that he would like to uses a shelved instrumental he wrote for his new band: Elva Snow, who's song was titled "Could Ya."

The song went on to become Morrissey's "It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small." It was partially credited to Spencer.

I think Morrissey's reflexive incel/alt-right type behavior to the song is evidence of a falling out with Spencer, and some deeper biases that make much more sense now than they did then. If anything, they're much more believable now.

At the very least, they have placed a lasting shadow over his legacy.

#Unforced errors.
unless the fax is produced it will always be hearsay and unreliable.

I declined.
As an author you have enough material for a very weird book with laughable characters and I'm of course one of them.

UncleThinSkin has no issue with making fun of the broken English of the Chinese, however, referring back to age old stereotypes when it suits him. I suppose this was just another "joke that went wrong".

It kinda undermines the people crying antisemitism when the “victim“ is happy to re-tweet a post by a nephew on behalf of the “evil“ person mentioning him many years later.
Hardly the actions of someone who feels discriminated against. It must be great having people seeing offence on your behalf.
Seeing things when they ain't there is something racists are good at - see how similar you are to the things you say you hate?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom