morrissey and smiths songs as represented by stuff drawn in paint - guess the song!!!

Y

yesitis

yeah.

here's an easy one.

please try to contain your admiration for my artwork.

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand
Re: morrissey and smiths songs as represented by stuff drawn in paint - guess the son

Some girls are bigger than others?

NO!

King Leer.

Last edited:
Y

yesitis

Re: morrissey and smiths songs as represented by stuff drawn in paint - guess the son

CORRECT!

next

Skinner

RIP The Rev

A rush and a push...

Y

yesitis

CORRECT!

next

Skinner

RIP The Rev

The Edges are no longer parellel

Y

yesitis

CORRECT!

next

Sicy

Smother Me Mother

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand

Bigmouth strikes again?

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.

Good one. I was stumped on this one.

It was the facetious look on Morrissey's face that gave it away. XD

Sicy

Smother Me Mother

:lbf:

yes

yes

yes

Sicy

Smother Me Mother

Top Bottom