Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

Is there some magic way to find out?:eek:

You're five stops away from Chalk Farm. Quite close. I don't know the northern line that well but I wouldn't have thought it would take longer than 20-30mins.

There's a Holiday Inn at Brent Cross. It's not a very glamourous place to stay being on the edge of the North Circular ringroad but it might be reasonable.

Last edited:
You're five stops away from Chalk Farm. Quite close. I don't know the northern line that well but I wouldn't have thought it would take longer than 20-30mins.

There's a Holiday Inn at Brent Cross. It's not a very glamourous place to stay being on the edge of the North Circular ringroad but it might be reasonable.

I'm not planning of sleeping very much anyway, got a link?

There are a few Guest Houses in Woodside Park (right near the station) which is on the Northern Line straight to Chalk Farm (bout 15 Mins).

They look to be of a reasonable quality adn they'll probably be cheap. I pass them on the way into town in the mornings.

Worth Googling and they are just up the road from Camden/Chalk Farm, and you are less likely to get stabbed.

I've heard of him but a lot of people get's disappointed, especially by his prices.
I have found a hostel at Hendon Central, is that pretty close IRL as well?

good choice for getting to and from the venue. About 20 mins on the northern line, straight route.

hmmmm, well nobody will go with me, so a trip on my own :(

mr neville...i will hopefully go on one of the weekend dates ( i wonder if hateful will go too?).

Are train stations the safest place to sleep...ah what a story it would be to tell, I went to see Morrissey in London on my own and had no money for accomadation so I slept in the wintery curled up tightly in the train station.

i wouldn't dream of it young man...i have a very comfy sofa. I mean this if you want to go to a show.

I'll look for all the Nevilles in London and phone them: "hi this is the judge, can I talk to Robert please?" I'm bound to find you. ;)

to London or France?

London, but I'm quite near Camden so its no problem, and theres quite a few Nevilles, we're a horny bunch

it's almost as if he doesn't want us americans to come....it's hard to find cheap flights when they're in january already :(

Last edited:
You don't happen to know any affordable but nice hotels (i.e. without rats, cockroaches etc. as roomates) in the area where a single woman isn't likely to get raped or mugged, do you?
Yes, I'd quite like to know this too! Me and a friend have found a hostel that looks okay and if we could get together 4 or 6 people to a dorm room, it comes to a total of £76 per person for the whole stay.

Back
Top Bottom