Morrissey - arrival in Buenos Aires (various sources)

45243_buenos_aires_airport.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, someone needs to.
Thought we’d sorted the styling gang girls, now who was in charge of glassess, I’m chief clothes shopper,Tats is head of the jewellery department ( several lapsed moments noted ie minion plasters/rings ), Rifke is head dresser, Pep masterchef but hands up who’s on glasses duty........

Thought we’d sorted the styling gang girls, now who was in charge of glassess, I’m chief clothes shopper,Tats is head of the jewellery department ( several lapsed moments noted ie minion plasters/rings ), Rifke is head dresser, Pep masterchef but hands up who’s on glasses duty........
no, im chief clothes shopper, always have been, everyone knows that, even Morrissey (I wrote him a letter with that in it). you people stop stepping on my bunny toes.

no, im chief clothes shopper, always have been, everyone knows that, even Morrissey (I wrote him a letter with that in it). you people stop stepping on my bunny toes.
I thought you were more the head dresser, up close and personal .....

Yes, the question is, are they an item of apparel or jewellery? Really, those shiny, blingy Elvis ones could count as either. Or do glasses fall under healthcare (ie my general department)? It's too confusing.

I thought you were more the head dresser, up close and personal .....
oh... well, i mean, i wouldnt be adverse. mayhap i might even get to do his eyebrows and touch the legendary eyebrow ridge (and he would never know what manifold pleasures i would receive from that). but, im sorry, im just not willing to give up my blazer shopping position, it's too firmly entrenched in my identity. I mean, you can do pants and shirts if you like, as im largely indifferent to those items.

oh... well, i mean, i wouldnt be adverse. mayhap i might even get to do his eyebrows and touch the legendary eyebrow ridge (and he would never know what manifold pleasures i would receive from that). but, im sorry, im just not willing to give up my blazer shopping position, it's too firmly entrenched in my identity. I mean, you can do pants and shirts if you like, as im largely indifferent to those items.
Wait, is that British pants or US/Canadian pants? ;)

It's time for Moz to shave his head and why men without a full set persist in keeping dead grey protein on their head is beyond me.

Moz arrives in Buenos Urinals where everything smells of piss and anxiety from torture chambers. Just the place to bury a crock of horse shite.

When Moz lands and walks under a sign saying terminal he feels his throat cancer a bit more.

Moz to die in 2019, you heard it first from me!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom