Morrissey at Amoeba Records (Los Angeles, July 21 2013) - daays / Instagram

morrissey_amoeba_20130721.png

Posted by intlplayboy/ tumblr:

Morrissey at Amoeba Records on July 21st 2013 by daays on Instagram.
"Yeah! I was kinda stalking his aisle pretending to look at cd’s and he was like, “oh no, Nico..Nico will change your life! Trust me, I have great taste in music." Then he giggled and I almost peed myself. I still can’t believe it."

Thank you @gegj0004 & @movalchik951

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way his career is going, he should just apply for a position at Amoeba giving out music suggestions.

Call this news ? What hogwash !!! British history is in the making !!!!!

We have a new baby Son and heir don't you know weighing in at a mighty fine 8lb and 6oz oh what joy well done and congrats to William and Kate.
Oh William your Mother will be looking down on you with such pride I wish she was here to give support but never forget she is always by your side, I shall light a candle for her tonight.

Benny-the-Butcher

Amen!

:thumb:

I found the original on twitter. MUCH better. @twofhearts

BP1eA5LCMAAluWP.jpg:large

Last edited:
By the way his career is going, he should just apply for a position at Amoeba giving out music suggestions.

You mean "by the way me and the other trolls on So_Low WISH his career was going" surely...? Songwriting royalties are hardly likely to significantly diminish any time soon.

We have a new baby Son and heir don't you know weighing in at a mighty fine 8lb and 6oz oh what joy well done and congrats to William and Kate.
Oh William your Mother will be looking down on you with such pride I wish she was here to give support but never forget she is always by your side, I shall light a candle for her tonight.

Benny-the-Butcher

Well, it IS Morrissey news posted on a Morrissey site so it belongs here. Do we have to talk about the baby here too?! Its saturated all over the news already! And there's a thread dedicated to it also. And what is so historic about having a baby? People do it everyday!

Well, it IS Morrissey news posted on a Morrissey site so it belongs here. Do we have to talk about the baby here too?! Its saturated all over the news already! And there's a thread dedicated to it also. And what is so historic about having a baby? People do it everyday!
Damn right

Benny-the-Butcher
In case you haven't noticed most of us on here couldn't care less about the royal family or their new baby, the reason? The British media ramming them down our throats 24/7.

In case you haven't noticed most of us on here couldn't care less about the royal family or their new baby, the reason? The British media ramming them down our throats 24/7.

I think that's true in the general population, even amongst those who support the monarchy.

I think that's true in the general population, even amongst those who support the monarchy.

Well I can't cope with demand for my new royal bangers I've named them 'The Son and Heir sausage' made with Benny's top secret no expense spared recipe. The vegetablists sausages aren't shifting great units though I might have to try a different timber for the sawdust filling like Brazilian Mahogany that's a luxurious tree I'm told.
The icing on the cake though has got be when here they announce the name Steven Patrick Windsor ! Oh what joy.

These sausages are limited edition only so hurry to avoid disappointment.

Benny-the-Butcher-prize-winning-sausage-maker

Well I can't cope with demand for my new royal bangers I've named them 'The Son and Heir sausage' made with Benny's top secret no expense spared recipe. The vegetablists sausages aren't shifting great units though I might have to try a different timber for the sawdust filling like Brazilian Mahogany that's a luxurious tree I'm told.
The icing on the cake though has got be when here they announce the name Steven Patrick Windsor ! Oh what joy.

These sausages are limited edition only so hurry to avoid disappointment.

Benny-the-Butcher-prize-winning-sausage-maker

Stephen the First presided over the English Civil War you don't read about in the history books.

Oh, this breaks further my already 500-piece-puzzle heart. The human race is appalling in our absurdities.
I will never understand why we continue allowing such atrocious cruelties. It does not have to be this way.
A life is a life. Always.
Do what you can, but only if you want to.... xx

This feels weird like stalking but she hashtagged his name so...

Also someone mentioned he's at the Savages concert at the El Rey at the mo. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn right

Morrissey waving with the Union Jack

Morrissey had video's /songs that he's proud to be English

He also has stated/outed his dislikes, in the early Smiths days [still ill] about the UK/GB

babies been born every second or 6,whatever, but the Great Brittain Royals [he so dislikes]
have a future King born, Charles will never be,William will be the next.

He also outed his likes for writers books, with a specific issue [Ruby Fruit Jungle by Rita Mea Brown.
Oscar Wilde,james Dean, in the early Smiths days 'a taste of honey' by.. S. Delaney why did he never support the rights of some people of the love that dare not speak it's name'.... what about that closet
issue... playcat?, peter b? etc.?

So yes, I found the baby news more newsworthy [being neutral] than Morrissey buying or checking
a great record and get photographed

we all have opinions, my long time devoted follower of the Smiths and Morrissey and Marr are on a much higher level, top

you don't have to be gay or a lesbian or bi-sexual, to support the rights of that people...

'and they say he's mentall'

Last edited:
I love this story.What a lucky,lucky lady.

And apparently saw Alia Shawkat in the record store in the same day, what a day of sighting for this girl!

you know when I first read this thread's title I thought it was about him doing some impromptu/live/accoustic set :eek:
in front of the store or something :confused:
sort of a "hey, I'm still here" thing after all the touring fiascos of late :cool:
but no, that would have been the Moz of nearly a decade ago who would do something like that :straightface:
sorry, my bad :o
still, nice pics and all :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom