morrissey at wolverhampton civic hall in 1988

gavin68

i went to this memorable concert and managed to aquire morrisseys jacket which he threw into the crowd,it is a bit torn with some buttons missing from all the pulling around it had,i have had it packed away all this time but i suppose if someone made me an offer i couldnt refuse i would sell it,this is a unique oppurtunity for someone to buy and have a momento of that incredible performance ,this is 100% genuine of which i would be happy to answer any questions -thank you

Could you post a picture of it? I'd be curious to see it.
thanx.

121.jpg122.jpg here is morrisseys jacket which i managed to grab out of the crowd in the audience watching morrissey at his first solo gig since leaving the smiths at wolverhampton civic hall in 1988

Last edited:
I've only ever seen photos of him at Wolverhampton with a sparkly top on... but a quick look at Motorcycle Au pair Boy

wolverhampton88-rare02.jpg

cropped.jpg

Out of interest, how much would it cost to prize it from your possession?

Dave

Attachments

• cropped.jpg
    cropped.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6
all these years i have been looking for a picture with him wearing it,thats brilliant thanks.if you want it make me a sensible offer as i have already had a couple of offers -will make a decision next week

I've only ever seen photos of him at Wolverhampton with a sparkly top on... but a quick look at Motorcycle Au pair Boy

wolverhampton88-rare02.jpg

cropped.jpg

Out of interest, how much would it cost to prize it from your possession?

Dave

He had the jacket on for Stop Me... First song only.

Back
Top Bottom