Morrissey attends Joan Collins in conversation - The Lowry, Salford (October 17, 2021)

FB_IMG_1634489138094.jpg
FB_IMG_1634488951871.jpg
FB_IMG_1634489134381.jpg

(Images via Sarah Carson/FB group).

Dame Joan Collins Is Unapologetic:

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

246102578_2762062240606233_1975650607709250375_n.jpg

If you look at the three photos, Damon doesn't move. He's actually an inflatable mannequin.

Does anyone have it on good authority that he and Damon actually are a couple? There are no pictures to prove it. Any picture of them together he looks nothing like his lover, but more like a PA or security detail.
What're you crazy? No one worries about "good authority" here. It gets in the way.

The vegetarian singer, who is an outspoken campaigner for animal rights, met up with the former Dynasty star during a trip to the U.K. earlier this month (Mar12).

He was delighted by the chance meeting with the Hollywood star - until he realised she was carrying a leather purse.

In a statement, the former The Smiths frontman writes, "On returning to London I came face to face with the too-beautiful Joan Collins, more alive and more radiant than ever. Alas, on her back she carried an electrocuted animal. Sad."

I guess he forgave her, like he forgave Oscar.
Selectively critical. What a lout.

Oh, come on. Damon was the first dedication in Autobio, they've been inseparable and photographed all over the world for 10+ years, they've attended events together. Morrissey has never had a 'security detail' in his personal life and we know it's not unusual for him to make a partner a 'PA' or put them on the payroll. He is private about his relationships (& has never been comfortable with his sexuality in any case) but I think it's pretty obvious at this point.

Why he feels the need to portray it as a 'PA' thing (with Damon carrying bags and shuffling 3 steps behind at all times), well - that's anyone's guess but I'd imagine it was the same reason he was coy about Jake for years. Uncomfortable in his skin, not at ease with public relationships and not wanting to be seen as gay.
I know, I know. But what kind of lover is okay with pretending to be a PA for years and years? That’s the one bit that makes it harder for me to believe.

can’t PA’s or security detail, be lovers too?
Carrying bags, walking three steps behind at all times…I don’t know. Doesn’t really sound like the kind of relationship that would last for so many years.

Why are people speculating about Morrissey's sexuality- asexuality in this thread? 🤔

Hasn't he clarified these enquiries by announcing his humasexuality? Whilst I have periodically raised an eyebrow at his magpie appropriation of outlaw Outsider homosexual rebels without overtly allying himself with the circus of contemporary LGBTQI cults ( James Baldwin being the latest example), he's harmless enough compared to all those Tory MPs who voted for Section 28 back in the day who I logged getting blowjobs in Archbishops Park back in the 80s when I was a toiling scribe clerk on the banks of Old Father Thames. Having seen Jobriath decimated for overt Outness, it wasn't too surprising that he was circumspect at the outset, even if it's all a bit "how very dare you!" These Days...internalised Queerphobia from childhood can be a stunningly difficult demon 😈 to tame.

I note with displeasure that That Bitch Joan asked the loathsome biphobic Christopher Biggins creature to gently interrogate her in Bath and Manchester as Graham Norton couldn't be arsed enough to leave That London for regional dates. He is a fcUKin bell-end extraordinaire is Biggins. His antics on Big Brother blaming flaming bisexuals for spreading HIV-Aids...state of him, ffs...

I wonder if Morrissey is going to attend one of John Lydon's literary soirées to tell him to shove his butter adverts up his arse'n'all? Like wot I do on #VegAnarchyInTheUK...I'm tempted to attempt to challenge Ye Olde Sexy Pisser about allowing McClaren and the NME to expunge the Brum dates at Barbarellas and Bogarts from the Sex Pistols gig history. Big mistake turning up to taunt us Black Sabbath fans with yer recycled, speeded up Iommi riffs, wasn't it Johnny fcUKin Rotten? Us BCFC-z metal guru marines soon showed ye Cockernee prats the door...

Morrissey could make a mint on the literary festival tour circus 🎪 circuit when he drops Autohagiography Vol 2. Wonder if he'll mention his sojourns in Moseley next time around? Of course, 'you lot' would cause a commotion with your antics if he tried to go balls deep on the Alan Bennett career path late-in-life. Imagine the denizens of The List at Hay-on-Wye, Cheltenham or Dalkey rushing the stage, interrupting the goatee-stroking morons who think they own Joyce, etc, as they ask Morrissey sensible questions about his absurd surrealust magical-realist faux-recollections? I guess it might be quite amusing to watch it all go tits-up.

BrummieBoy
Kingston-upon-Thames
England

PS: the Empress of THOT will be livid at Joan...

Last edited:
Why are people speculating about Morrissey's sexuality- asexuality in this thread? 🤔

Hasn't he clarified these enquiries by announcing his humasexuality? Whilst I have periodically raised an eyebrow at his magpie appropriation of outlaw Outsider homosexual rebels without overtly allying himself with the circus of contemporary LGBTQI cults ( James Baldwin being the latest example), he's harmless enough compared to all those Tory MPs who voted for Section 28 back in the day who I logged getting blowjobs in Archbishops Park back in the 80s when I was a toiling scribe clerk on the banks of Old Father Thames. Having seen Jobriath decimated for overt Outness, it wasn't too surprising that he was circumspect at the outset, even if it's all a bit "how very dare you!" These Days...internalised Queerphobia from childhood can be a stunningly difficult demon 😈 to tame.

I note with displeasure that That Bitch Joan asked the loathsome biphobic Christopher Biggins creature to gently interrogate her in Bath and Manchester as Graham Norton couldn't be arsed enough to leave That London for regional dates. He is a fcUKin bell-end extraordinaire is Biggins. His antics on Big Brother blaming flaming bisexuals for spreading HIV-Aids...state of him, ffs...

I wonder if Morrissey is going to attend one of John Lydon's literary soirées to tell him to shove his butter adverts up his arse'n'all? Like wot I do on #VegAnarchyInTheUK...I'm tempted to attempt to challenge Ye Olde Sexy Pisser about allowing McClaren and the NME to expunge the Brum dates at Barbarellas and Bogarts from the Sex Pistols gig history. Big mistake turning up to taunt us Black Sabbath fans with yer recycled, speeded up Iommi riffs, wasn't it Johnny fcUKin Rotten? Us BCFC-z metal guru marines soon showed ye Cockernee prats the door...

Morrissey could make a mint on the literary festival tour circus 🎪 circuit when he drops Autohagiography Vol 2. Wonder if he'll mention his sojourns in Moseley next time around? Of course, 'you lot' would cause a commotion with your antics if he tried to go balls deep on the Alan Bennett career path late-in-life. Imagine the denizens of The List at Hay-on-Wye, Cheltenham or Dalkey rushing the stage, interrupting the goatee-stroking morons who think they own Joyce, etc, as they ask Morrissey sensible questions about his absurd surrealust magical-realist faux-recollections? I guess it might be quite amusing to watch it all go tits-up.

BrummieBoy
Kingston-upon-Thames
England

PS: the Empress of THOT will be livid at Joan...

It's not his sexuality that's intriguing. We all know he's humasexual. It's the whole is he or isn't he concerning Damon. :unsure:

How and why is that anyone's business? 🤔
totally agree brummie,the gay community has been trying to throw a big net over M as one of their own for years.everybody elses sex life is their own business but when it comes to M it should be out in the open,bit unfair.

totally agree brummie,the gay community has been trying to throw a big net over M as one of their own for years.everybody elses sex life is their own business but when it comes to M it should be out in the open,bit unfair.
It's just harmless "gossiping" among fans on a fan board. It's not the Sun or the National Enquierer.

It's just harmless "gossiping" among fans on a fan board. It's not the Sun or the National Enquierer.
its been going on and on for years on here,have you not watched the importance of being morrissey,they couldnt help themselves either.

its been going on and on for years on here,have you not watched the importance of being morrissey,they couldnt help themselves either.
I'm not interested in his sexuality (he set that record straight, no pun intended, in 2013), haven't you read previous posts? The question was concerning Damon.

Oh, come on. Damon was the first dedication in Autobio, they've been inseparable and photographed all over the world for 10+ years, they've attended events together. Morrissey has never had a 'security detail' in his personal life and we know it's not unusual for him to make a partner a 'PA' or put them on the payroll. He is private about his relationships (& has never been comfortable with his sexuality in any case) but I think it's pretty obvious at this point.

Why he feels the need to portray it as a 'PA' thing (with Damon carrying bags and shuffling 3 steps behind at all times), well - that's anyone's guess but I'd imagine it was the same reason he was coy about Jake for years. Uncomfortable in his skin, not at ease with public relationships and not wanting to be seen as gay.
A very good summery of what's known and what's obvious. Again, it's classical "Liberace & his butler" stuff but hopefully with no tragedy involved.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom