Morrissey attends the UK premiere of 'Legend' (Sep. 3, 2015); photos

or coats. that button looks like its about to explode and put out someones eye. he looks like a white sausage.

I hope you die in my sleep tonight.

Last edited:
I wonder if him and Tom Hardy met at some point? I can imagine them to hit it off.

Can't remember the last time I saw Moz in a suit, a proper one.

There are more photos. He brought Damon and damn are they hot together.

Damon's a snappy dresser, but I don't find him remotely attractive, let alone hot. He certainly seems devoted to Moz, though -- I'll give him that.

Our Crank attending the movie premiere of leg end, champagne, red carpets, sushi, caviar meaty treaty's, chipmunks the lot ! !
You might fool the cult Steven but you'll always be a CrankFraud to me. Pass on my best to Damion the gopher.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Blood hell, that sure isn't LA. Brits have weird shaped heads, like eggs. Even though that egg head Brit wearing glasses and the Adidas jacket is far away, we can still see his bad teeth.

Why is Morrissey wearing old lady pants?...Really, those look like Nancy's pants. Strange. Anonymous-
you obviously have never been to London, the vast majority will not be british in that crowd, London is no longer for the english

Agreed. His choice of trousers and jeans the last few years DO NOT work on a short-legged man. The top half is hubba hubba, though.

That lens they use for red carpet events makes most legs look short.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the grumpy red head girl in the back?

Doubt that film can beat the brilliant "The Krays" with the wonderful Kemp brothers who made it a classic. Moz must dye his eyebrows cause they go grey too if you don't dye them cause what is left of his hair is a grey mess. His flashy look is so cheap, like a cheap pimp.

The Kemp brothers film was abysmal (mainly due to the two central performances) and bore little relation to the facts as all three Kray brothers had influence over it (and pocketed around £300k from the producers).

As for eyebrows turning grey - not true. Eyebrows, like beards and sideburns, do not always turn grey at the same time as head hair - guys often have patches or streaks of grey in beards that are otherwise dark. Eyebrows are exactly the same. But of course this wouldn't be So_Low without some kind of asinine accusation or conspiracy...

I think a tie but no shirt would have been epic. That's what I am wearing this season.

lEDeZcZ.jpg

Steve Merchant's brother with the glasses and look of astonishment on the left there.

Back
Top Bottom